59

Willy's Ready

Willy's Ready

"See this is why I love you,"

Fred hadn't realised what he had just said as he went on about what they were testing right, she maintained a small smile on her face as she observed him, he was so passionate about all the things he did, be it Quidditch or be it the business or be it the joke shop. She watched as his eyes brightened up when he kissed her and how his smile seemed bigger and more genuine when he did so, the freckles on his face seemed to be perfect as he continued talking. Even though she had known this previously but now it was confirmed, Charlie Densmore was absolutely and madly in love with Fred Weasley.

"I love you too,"

Fred stopped talking, he looked at his girlfriend who had a smile and a confident look on her face as she looked at him, he didn't know what to say but a smile made its way on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh? Wha–what do you mean?"

"Fred, just go back like a few minutes and then concentrate on what you just said,"

"I said we needed someone to test new products," Fred said.

"And then?" Charlie said.

"And then I said 'see this is why I'–oh," Fred said as he went a few shades red before gulping and taking a deep breath before looking at his girlfriend who was trying her hardest not smile or laugh. 

"You love me?" Fred asked, his voice was soft and almost innocent, the blush had gone down a little, his hands were fused together twitching nervously.

"Unfortunately or fortunately–" Charlie went on to say but was cut off by Fred pressing a long and loving kiss to her lips before pressing his forehead to hers.

"Fortunately, definitely," Fred breathed out as Charlie pressed another kiss to his which was more tender and soft but definitely as passionate and loving. 

"Ah!! Young love," 

"Thank you, Sirius, for your words of wisdom,"

It was safe to say that they were giddy for the rest of the day, the others definitely noticed the change in the behaviour of the couple, especially George, it was irritating him till no end and at last, at the end of the day when all the kids gathered in Ron and Harry's room, he snapped.

"Did you guys shag or what?" George asked in the middle of the conversation startling everybody and caused Charlie and Fred to go deep red in the face. Ginny rolled her eyes before hitting her brother on the back of the head. 

"OW!!" George cried as he rubbed his head.

"Leave them alone and concentrate on your own love life," 

"We didn't shag, George, your brother just confessed he loves me," Charlie said. Everybody went quiet for a minute before;

"Which one?"