40

Traitorous Deeds

Traitorous Deeds

"What's the plan for Hogsmeade?" 

Fred and George were standing by the main entrance of the castle waiting for Charlie and Ainsley who were running late, it had become a kind of a natural for the two Ravenclaws to join them for everything and if Fred and George were being frank, they liked having Charlie and Ainsley around, very much. George looked at Fred as he asked the question, he had thought that they'd do the usual, a trip to Honeydukes and Zonko's each and lunch at The Three Broomsticks and then roam around for the remainder of the days and go to one of the quills and parchment stores if Charlie and Ainsley needed to go.

"I thought we'd do the usual," George said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah but I was thinking that if the person Willy Wonka is related to, goes to Hogwarts they then they'd be at Honeydukes today when we get to see Willy Wonka today,"

"Do you really think that someone as mysterious as Willy Wonka would just show up at Honeydukes?"

"You don't?"

"You do?" 

"He's not going to show up, right?" Fred asked.

"Who's not going to show up?" Ainsley asked as he and Charlie walked towards them.

"Willy Wonka," George said as Charlie tensed.

"Yeah, he's not seen for so many years. Why would he show up suddenly?" Charlie said.

"Come on you slow creeps, I don't have all day to take your consent forms," Filch said as he sneered down at them.

"How is he always this pleasant?" 

As the group set out for Hogsmeade, Charlie and Ainsley stayed in the back and the twins walked ahead of them, they were whispering among themselves and one could see the frustration growing on Charlie's face and it seemed that she had snapped at the other Ravenclaw multiple times who was now walking away from her and towards the twins. Fred and George looked back at Charlie who was now glaring at Ainsley and they were sure that if Charlie could she would burn holes in Ainsley's head. Fred who was about to walk with Charlie narrowed his eyes at the newest addition their small group;

"Hey, good morning," Nicolas greeted Charlie as he gave everyone a charming smile.

"Good morning. Your first time at Hogsmeade?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, we didn't have anything like this at Baeuxbatons, we are not allowed to leave the grounds," Nicolas said. Fred narrowed his eyes at them and that didn't go unnoticed by George and Ainsley who exchanged eye contact and a sly smile.

"Say, Nicolas.....how come you don't have a french accent?" Fred asked.

"Fred,"

"I get that a lot, my maman is from here so she insisted that I learn English," Nicolas smiled as Fred turned towards Ainsley and George.