50

Cuckoo

Cuckoo

Thomas Densmore sat in the kitchen of Grimmauld Place with his head in his hands, something which he had been doing a lot, his past few days had been hectic and he barely even had the time to eat or sleep. While Charlie was at Grimmauld place, Rosemerta had taken it upon herself to make sure he at least ate his breakfast and dinner on time, something he was grateful for, Rosemerta's presence had helped him relax, only just a bit. He looked up when a cup of tea was placed in front of him, the soothing smell of Earl Grey filled his nose, he looked up to see his daughter's boyfriend standing in front of him, a soft grin on his face.

"Thought you'd need it," Fred said as he took a seat in front of the man. Thomas took a small sip of the tea, surprisingly it wasn't half bad, he kept the cup on the table and watched as the ginger boy in front of him read The Daily Prophet.

"I know how to make decent tea," Fred said without looking up from the paper.

"How?"

"Mum taught me...she thinks the best way to calm someone is to make them tea," 

"You...and Charlie are..." Fred chuckled as Thomas tried to find a way to describe their relationship.

"In a relationship. Dating. Going out." Fred suggested a cheeky grin on his face.

"I get it," He said with a shake of her head. Willy who had met with Charlie for a few times when he attended the meetings never failed to mention how much the couple adored each other and while neither of them showed much PDA, the smiles and glances were enough.

"Oh...look father in law and son in law bonding," the kitchen door opened to reveal Willy standing there, a larger than life grin on his face as he looked between the two, Fred had gone as red as his hair while Thomas choked on his tea.

"Dad...Fred...Grandpa, what did you do?" Charlie asked as she looked between all three of them.

"Why would you assume I said something?"

"So you did say something?" Charlie asked, her eyebrow raised.

"No...nothing happened. Good morning, love," Fred said as he got up before pressing a kiss to her cheek before leaving the room.

"He's getting stranger day by day," Willy said. Thomas narrowed his eyes at his father.

"He's nothing compared to you and your dressing sense. I see the unicorn onesie's back,"

"Of course, it's iconic, it's almost legendary,"

"What is wrong with your brother?"

George looked up to see Charlie standing at the door with her hands on her hips, an eyebrow raised, after the conversation he and Fred had, the elder twin had been trying to talk to Charlie but every time someone interrupted them.