24

FriendZone

FriendZone

"How was your date?" 

Fred looked up to see Charlie sitting in the bench front of him, they had their Transfiguration class.

"It was...nice,"

"What happened?"

"She seems to like me a little more than I expected,"

"Did she kiss you?" Charlie asked.

"She tried to," Fred looked down ashamed.

"What? What did you do?"

"I might have run away," Fred whispered so lowly that even Charlie couldn't hear him.

"What?"

"I might have run away," He said again.

"You ran away," Charlie laughed. She couldn't control herself, she could just imagine how red he would've become.

"Yes, yes, laugh at my misery," Fred said as he rested his head on the table.

"Aww, poor Freddie," Charlie laughed again.

"So, you heard?" Charlie looked up to see George standing there, a huge grin on his face.

"What did you hear?" Ainsley said as he sat beside Fred.

"He ran away," Charlie hi-fived with George as he sat next to her.

"You ran away? Why?" Ainsley asked.

"Shut up, I don't like you people very much right now," 

"Will anyone what's going one? I feel like I am always the last one find things out,"

The O.W.Ls preparation as going in full swing, every free moment the fifth years and seventh years would go to the library or would be found in a quiet courtyard with books laid in front of them trying to mug up as much as they could. Fred and George were sitting in one of the many courtyards of Hogwarts, in front of them weren't the books but rather a cauldron and their wands in their hands. They had started developing and testing their products for their own prank and joke shop, their mom would be pissed if she knew that they were planning on opening their own joke shop similar to Zonko's. She had been under the impression they would complete their education and join the ministry doing some respectable jobs. 

"I think it's ready," Fred said as he rubbed his hands.

"We need a guinea pig," 

"What options do we have?" 

"Lee?" Fred suggested.

"No, he's still sick from the last experiment. Angelina?" George asked.

"I am still ignoring her," Fred said.