18

Cheesy Pickup Lines

Cheesy Pickup Lines

"Hey, you're pretty and I'm cute. Together we'd be Pretty Cute."

"That's a new one," Ainsley said as Fred arrived on the river bank.

"Yeah, but the Hogwart's express one was still my favourite,"

"Yeah, I think Weasley needs to up his game, those pickup lines can get cheesy pretty quickly,"

"Weasley is right here," Fred said as he waved his arms around himself.

"I am well aware, I can smell you," Charlie said as she crinkled her nose.

"Rude!! First thing I came here from Quidditch and second-actually I don't have a second but that's beside the point. I found a perfect plan to bring your father and grandfather together,"

"Could have been better if you had showered," Ainsley said. Fred ignored him.

"So I am thinking...."

Fred told them the plan he and George had planned and also how it will be executed.

"That's brilliant," 

"That's lame," 

Charlie and Ainsley said together, while it was clear that their opinions didn't match but they had to go with the plan as they had no other option. They decided to execute their plan during one of their Hogsmeade trips.

"So, did you have Lupin?"

"Yes, he's brilliant, isn't he?" Ainsley replied.

"Hagrid's not that good," Charlie said.

"What are you talking about? Hagrid is great,"

"He is alright but the thing with Malfoy, what was that about," Ainsley said.

"Malfoy is a git," Fred and Charlie commented at the same time.

"But his lessons are getting boring day by day, it's as if he's lost interest in teaching,"

"How about Lupin?" Fred asked.

"Lupin is great," Charlie replied. 

"He's excellent," Ainsley said at the same time.

"When's your first match?" Charlie asked.

"In about two weeks, Gryffindor vs Slytherin," Fred said.

"All the best though I don't think you'll need it," 

"Hey, I heard you're playing Hufflepuff, what happened?" 

"Well, the son of git, Malfoy-"

"Is complaining that-"

"His arm still hurts-"