75

Thomas hadn't planned on going to the Hogsmeade village the same day as the first Hogsmeade weekend but there he was just exiting the Three Broomsticks after having an amazing lunch date with Rosemerta

Thomas hadn't planned on going to the Hogsmeade village the same day as the first Hogsmeade weekend but there he was just exiting the Three Broomsticks after having an amazing lunch date with Rosemerta. It had been quite a few days, honestly months, since they had gone on a proper date. Hiding their relationship from everyone especially Charlie had gotten easy over time. With Charlie being at school most of the year and Willy getting busy with finding a location for their new shop, he didn't have to sneak around. He rubbed his hands together as he stepped out of the pub taking a deep breath as he decided to take full advantage of the free day he had. 

He had always loved Hogsmeade, they had lived there for quite some but then after he had got a job in the ministry it was better to move towards their home city, York.  Thomas liked living there, it was his mother's hometown, fairly populated with the wizarding community. As Thomas left Three Broomsticks he moved towards the end of the street where Hogs Head was situated, he was surprised to see so many kids from Hogswart exit the bar. He was even more surprised to see the twins, Charlie and Ainsley also leave the bar with a smile on their faces. He followed them secretly trying to listen to the conversation.

"I think it's brilliant that they planned this," Ainsley whispered quietly as he looked around.

"Shh, we don't know where Umbridge is," Fred said.

"What are they planning?" Thomas whispered to himself as the kids disappeared out of sight.

Thomas quickly disapparated and landed on the top step of Grimmauld Place and pointed his wand at the silver locker careful not to ring the bell, as the door opened he quickly stepped inside before closing it behind him. 

"Ah, Thomas, just in time for tea," Molly welcomed him inside.

"Thanks, Molly but I need to talk to Arthur and Sirius," Thomas said.

"Just as well, they are in the kitchen," Molly said as she started walking down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Arthur, Thomas here wants to talk to you, you talk I'll keep a pot of tea," Molly said.

"Sirius, Arthur..." Thomas said as he looked over Molly who seemed busy.

"What is it, Thomas?" Sirius asked.

"I saw the kids at Hogs Head,"

"Hogs Head, dingy little place but not exactly illegal," Sirius said.

"But there were more than the twins, Charlie and Ainsley, there were about 20 there, leaving at intervals,"

"Anything else?" Arthur asked as everyone went quiet for some time.

"Ainsley said something about something being brilliant,"

"What exactly?"

"I have no idea but they are planning something," Thomas said seriously.