73

They were a few weeks into the school and the teachers were grilling them, letting them know that they were NEWT level students, well not everyone

They were a few weeks into the school and the teachers were grilling them, letting them know that they were NEWT level students, well not everyone. While other teachers were set on teaching them everything, Umbridge wasn't doing much. She had hardly let them use their wands in the class and honestly, everyone was getting very frustrated with this method of teaching. Particularly Fred and George were getting quite frustrated with everything going on and needed a way to rebel. Luckily for them, they found a way when they started selling their Skiving Snackbox. The product was thriving, they had been secretly selling them to anyone and everyone who'd buy them but the catch was they had to do everything under the nose of everybody in charge.

The sneaking around becomes difficult when your girlfriend's the Headgirl and your friends and brother's the prefect. 

"What are you two doing?" 

Fred and George jumped and turned around to see Charlie and Hermione standing with their hands on their hips, it was eerie how much alike their expressions were similar to Molly Weasley and that wasn't a good thing. George quickly put everything they had into an infinity bag that they had nicked from Sirius. 

"Love–"

"Uh-no. You don't get out of this by calling me love,"

"George, what are you hiding?" Hermione asked him as she caught him stuffing things into his bag.

"Nothing, what's up?" he asked.

"Why are you down at this time of the night?" Charlie asked as she got closer to them.

"We–uh–" George stuttered, suddenly losing his abilities to lie.

"Detention–" Fred quipped.

"Of course,"

"With whom?" Hermione questioned. Fred and George both looked at each other with panicked expressions.

"Hermione, I think we should tell them what you told me," Charlie said, she didn't miss the collective sighs that left the twins.

"Ah yes," the Gryffindor girl said before looking around and then pointed at one of the classrooms and led them inside. Charlie cast Muffliato silently before closing the door behind her, just as a protection against someone(Umbridge) listening to their conversation.  

"Sit," she said.

"We don't take orders from you," both the twins said simultaneously. 

"Sit!" Hermione repeated with an unimpressed expression which caused the twins to sit down immediately.

"So, as you know Umbridge isn't exactly teaching us to defend us against the dark arts," she started after everybody took seats.

"Understatement of the year," Fred said under his breath as everybody nodded.

"So, I along with Ron were thinking that we need someone who could teach us," she continued.

"Who? Lupin," George asked.