21

Don't Shush Me!!

Don't Shush Me!!

"Did it work?" Fred said as he stepped inside the building, George following him closely.

"I don't know," Charlie said as they took a seat in front of her.

"How come you don't know?" George asked.

"They are still inside, I can't hear anything,"

"Well good thing we have this-" George said removing a flesh coloured object from his pocket.

"Our newest invention," Fred said.

"Though it is still a work in progress-"

"But we could give it a try," 

"What is it?" 

"Extendable Ears," They said together, grins plastered on their faces.

"Nice name, how does it work?"

"We'll tell that latter first we need to listen to the conversation between your father and grandfather," George said as he wrapped his arm around Charlie pulling her with him.

Fred watched as George pulled Charlie towards the door, he couldn't help but feel an uneasy feeling in his stomach, he could feel that there was some sort of tension in the air and this wasn't before Fred told her that he might like Angelina. Truth to be told, he didn't know if he liked Angelina, Angelina declaring her feelings all of a sudden towards him was confusing him and he might have taken his liking towards Angelina as a friend to be something else. He had asked George about Angelina and he told that Fred was blind to ignore the affection the girl held towards him.

"Dear brother, come on," Fred heard George call him.

"Yeah,"

Three teenagers, one girl, two boys, one blonde, two gingers were sitting by the door, a flesh-coloured object in front of them, it seemed as though they seemed to listen to something. The receptionist ignored the three and every now and then she whispered something under her breathe which was on the lines of stupid teens and hormones.

"Do you hear anything?" George whispered.

"Shush," Charlie and Fred said.

"Did you just shush me?!"

"Shut it, George," Charlie said as Fred flicked his brother's forehead.

"Ow, why would you do that? I have very sensitive skin right now,"

"Would you keep it down, I can't hear anything, your device doesn't work," Charlie said.

"It does work, we tried to hear the conversation between mum and dad," George said defensively.

"Still gives me nightmares," Fred whispered causing Charlie to chuckle.

"Then why don't we hear anything,"