25

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

Quidditch was something which Charlie never took any interest in and the only reason she ever attended the matches were because of Ainsley dragging her or the twins were playing, so naturally, the thought of going to the Quidditch World Cup didn't enter her mind. Sitting on the desk, she was thinking of an excuse to give to Ainsley for not being able to join the World cup with him. She was sitting there for about an hour but there was not one single excuse coming to her head which would convince Ainsley, sighing she threw her quill down when there was a knock on the door, looking up she saw her dad and grandfather standing there with a smile on their faces.

"What? Why are you two smiling like that?" She asked as she looked between the two of them.

"We thought we could celebrate your results," Willy said.

"You did great, honey," Thomas said as he presented a big basket from behind him.

"What is that?" She said as she opened it. Inside it, there were many assortments of different shaped and coloured candies along with a few cauldrons and a diary and a set of keys.

"What are these?"  

"These are your candies and how they will look after packaging," Willy said as he saw the realisation hit Charlie.

"You mean-what? You-don't" Charlie stammered.

"Yes, we are restarting Willy Wonka company and you will make them with me," Willy smiled as Charlie looked over at Thomas who was smiling.

"You are giving me your company?" Charlie asked she was very confused, making candies were something she did for fun and she knew she couldn't handle a company.

"Not right now, eventually when you are you know a little older. Open the diary," Willy encouraged her.

"The secrets behind the Willy Wonka company," Charlie read.

"It contains all my candies and chocolate recipes, somebody should have them in case something happens to me,"

"Dad, don't talk like that," Thomas frowned at his father.

"It's the truth, you didn't get the candy gene, she did and I know she will take care of my company just like I did,"

"Thank You," Charlie said as she hugged both Willy and Thomas.

"So, what will be the new name?" Thomas asked.

"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory," Charlie said, "It's the original name, right?" 

"How about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?" 

When you think of a chocolate producing factory, you think of a colourful building with smiling people and the sweet fumes of roasting chocolate, not of an old worn down building which was painted grey and no face seen whatsoever. Charlie looked over at her father and her grandfather, the older of the two seemed to be very proud of his building while the younger one gulped as he looked around in distaste.