Rich Girl 💵

Caitlyn u are here by expelled, said principal Mitchell. Expelled really after all the money my dad has put into this school, that's pathetic, I screamed. I  pressed the intercom button and screamed Fuck this school and everyone in it, slammed the door and then walked to class. I grabbed my bag while the whole class was staring at me.

I winked at my ex Best friend's boyfriend and walk out. I'm so sick of this school.

I got in my car and drove to my house listening to Pierre by Ryn Weaver.

When I pulled in to the driveway I saw my mom and dad fighting. This was normal they hated each other but I think they hated me more.

Mom what's wrong, i asked. Ur dad wants a divorce, she explained. I don't love u or your mother anymore. Im done pretending, Y'all are both worthless, he yelled. Fine we don't need u, I cried. And he drove off.

Mom I got expelled from school, I said scared for her response. It's ok sweetie the fight actually started bc I wanted u to switch schools. I enrolled u into west valley high, she said.  ur first day is Monday. Ok love u mom.

I walked up to my room still in disbelief. I laid on my bed crying until I finally fell asleep.
On Monday I woke up with puffy eyes still, so I hopped in the shower. When I got out I put on jeans and a white tank top. I walked down stairs and saw my mom on the floor drunk. I helped her to bed and left for school.

I pulled into the parking lot of the school. Even tho I was the most popular girl at my old school I was nervous.

I walked in and went straight to the principal's office so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone. Hi, are u knew here, a boy asked. Yes, I responded. Great me too, I'm Miguel. The principal said I gave y'all the same schedule since y'all are both knew.

We walked to our first class. And was forced to introduce ourselves. Miguel went first. My name is Miguel Diaz. Oh hi rhea, a boy in the back said. I rolled my eyes. My name is Caitlyn. Wait aren't u the girl that got expelled for fighting. I was forced to sit by the pathetic boy named Kyler that said that. Hi, ur really hot, said Kyler. Umm nice to meet u, I responded.

I walked into the lunchroom with Miguel when everyone started looking at me and whispering. Miguel sat by two boys while Kyler called me to the popular kid's table.

A girl named moon introduced herself. She was the hottest girl I've ever seen. Kyler made me sit by him. All of a sudden Yasmine said,  oh my god u guys, u see that guy that looks like he went down on a lawnmower, he's literally wearing the ugliest sweater I've ever seen. The whole table laughed besides me. Was that supposed to be funny, I asked. Caitlyn, do u want to be popular, bc if u do u have to be mean to the same people we are mean to, said Kyler.

Later that day Kyler asked me out, and I said yes bc I had nothing better to do. He took me to the movies and tried to make a move but I didn't let him.
We dated for a week until I heard the principal talk about how bullying isn't ok. She then proceeded to say a mom called saying her son was crying bc people were making fun of his facial deformity.

That's pathetic. I mumbled. Yeah I know he's such a baby has to run to his mommy for all his problems, Kyler said. What no it's pathetic that y'all can even make a kid cry, I said while rolling my eyes. He grabbed my leg and said remember what I said about being popular. I pushed his hand off and stood up. I said, Well then I don't want to be popular and the bell rang.

Kyler tried to talk to me and fix things but I wouldn't listen. Caitlyn, he is a freak, u can't feel bad for a freak. It's not our fault he's like that. Why are u acting like this? He was right why was I acting like this I was mean to kids at my old school all the time, but for some reason this boy was different, I wanted to protect him. I don't know I feel bad for him, I explained. Well, don't he's worthless.

And then it hit me, that was the last thing my dad told me before he left. My own dad told me I was worthless and now my boyfriend was saying it. I felt a tear come down my face as I said, Kyler I never loved u and probably never will, I needed something to help me get over my dad leaving, but u made it worse.

By now we we're surrounded by a lot of people He tried to kiss me but I slapped him. I started having a panic attack. I'm breaking up with u, I screamed and pushed my way through the crowd.