I guess some people never change

ELI'S POV:

I had bruises all over me even scars, they reminded me of Caitlyn's scars. I caused those scars on her, I hurt her every time I get the chance. I wish I knew how to love her the right way but I just can't. I pulled up to the dojo, sensei said I could finally start training. I was so sore I didn't know how I would be able to.

I walked into the dojo and everyone was staring at me. Hey lip, kyler said. I just looked away I couldn't deal with his bull shit today. I walked onto the mat and stood in rows. I went to the back so no one would see me doing bad.

Hawk up front, sensei said. But I- no buts get up here now, sensei yelled. I stumbled to the front. Front punch, he said. I did it with all the strength in my body but it wasn't enough. Do u want Caitlyn to be safe, if so do it good, sensei yelled. Yes sensei, I yelled. I used all my force punching forward. That's better but still bad I thought u were a true cobra, sensei said.

I am sensei I'm just rusty from joining Miyagi-do, I said. I know and with u we will be unstoppable, I was actually thinking about trying to get u to go up against Caitlyn in the tournament there's no way she would hurt u, he said. Trust me she has changed, I said. Or maybe we could get someone to injure him bc Caitlyn wouldn't want to fight she would want to help him, ben said. That is very smart, sensei said.

I thought u were dating her, I asked Ben. I am she's amazing in bed, he said. I frowned the thought of someone else having her made me sick. Sensei when will my punishment be over, I asked. When ever ur ready, he said. Well when will that be, I asked. That's up to how well u do, he said.

Practice was hard, the pain in my bones made it even harder. Cobra Kai and miyagi-do was so different and I was just seeing that now. I don't know if miyagi-do will be able to win.

Someone walked in while I was fighting. Class we have a visitor, sensei said. I'm terry silver, the man said. Caitlyn had told me that he was a bad person and I remember Daniel saying that he was amazing at Karate, with him we were most likely gonna win. I wanted nothing more than to run to Caitlyn and tell her but I just stood there.

Class dismissed, sensei said. Hey don't run to Caitlyn and tell her about him or y'all are both dead, Tory said looking at everyone else they all shook their head in agreement. I walked to my car. Were they serious would they really kill Caitlyn, i could tell kyler still loved her but everyone else acted like she was a monster. So I decided to keep it to myself.

I drove home crying, I was in so much pain physically and mentally. I drove into a parking lot Bc I couldn't see through my crying. I stopped the parking lot was empty. I busted into more tears, I know boys aren't supposed to cry but I was in so much pain.

I turned up the radio. It was so loud the car was shaking. Maybe I should try, I said stepping out the car. Caitlyn was right it was wonderful all by yourself letting all ur feelings go, I felt free, alive, like nothing could make this moment bad. Until I looked at my phone, it was late already and there was a pic that ben posted.

It was Caitlyn, her body, I'm guessing it was her turn to pay and he sent out her nudes. It was just posted and I was the first to see it. So I jumped in my car and drove to his house as fast as I could. I ran in and up to his room. Hey hawk, Madsion said. I don't have time for this, I said running to his door. Woah what's wrong with u, ben asked. Delete the pictures, I said. No it's her turn to pay, he said. Delete the fucking pictures, I yelled.

Hawk calm down this is what cobra Kai is all about, Madsion said touching me. No cobra Kai is about strength, not being a pussy, I yelled. I'm not taking it down u just look pathetic, ben said. Take it down or I take u down, I said. Yeah like you'll be able to do anything look at u ur covered in bruises, he said laughing. Come on u said u loved her, I said. No I'm dating her not obsessed like u are, he said. I'm not obsessed I actually love her, I said.

Why love her when u can love me, Madsion said. Get the fuck away from me Madsion, I yelled. If u love her so much why don't u take her, ben said. Bc I don't deserve her no one does, she's way to good for anyone, I said. Then why was she sucking my dick yesterday, he said. Because she thinks that was love is, Bc after I chose cobra Kai after her that's all she got, I said. To late people have already seen it, ben said. I jumped at him trying to grab his phone. Get off him, Madsion yelled. She jumped on me and started punching me. Ben somehow got on top.

I spent a while getting punched and kicked until I blacked out. I don't know how long I was out but I guessing it was to late to save Caitlyn.