No breaks

I left home early to go to the dojo, because the tournament was tomorrow. We trained over and over again because there was no way we were gonna let cobra Kai win.

Bert and Nate fight, Johnny said. We wanted to see who the strongest out of our students were. Bert ended up winning. Next up was Demetri and Miguel. I took time out of my afternoons to teach Demetri so by the time the tournament came around he would be more advanced then before. Miguel ended up winning. Me and Miguel went last bc we were the last two standing. I knew y'all two were the best, Johnny whispered to us before we started.

I blocked and slithered and so did he. He had me on the floor but not for long. I ended up winning. Told u I always win, I said helping him up. Yeah ur good but remember I had to learn how to walk again so don't get to cocky, he said. I was in a coma to, I said.

I am very happy with y'all's progress, Daniel said. Do u think we have a chance to win, I asked. Well I hope so, Daniel said. He definitely doesn't think we are gonna win, I whispered to Miguel. Yeah look at him, he said. We busted out laughing. Ok class dismissed, Daniel said.

Caitlyn can u drive me home, Miguel asked. Uhh sure, I said. We got in the car and started driving home. So are u excited to hang out with Ethan, Miguel asked. Shit, I said. What, he asked. I totally forgot about that, I said. Oh well it's good to hear that ur moving on from hawk, he said. I haven't liked hawk for a while, I said. Yeah it sure looked like that at the party, he said. Come on I was drunk and I danced with u too, I said. Yeah but we are just friends, he said. Yeah, I said.

I pulled next to his apartment and let him off. Make sure u watch out for cobra Kai this might be part of some plan, he said. Yeah I will love u, I said. Love u more, he yelled before shutting the door.

I drove over to Ethan's house so he wouldn't have to pick me up. Ur here early, he said opening the door. Yeah I was wondering if I could just use ur shower here, I asked. Uhh yeah sure, he said letting me in. Ethan was always so nice to me. I jumped in the shower and tried to hurry up. I got out and put on one of his hoodies. Are u ready to go, he asked. Yeah, I said.

We played the arcade games first. U suck at this game, I said. Oh yeah sure ur one point in front of me, he said. I'm still winning, I laughed. Yah we will see about that, he said starting to chase me around the games. Ethan stop, I yelled. No I'm gonna get u, he yelled. He ended up catching me and we fell to the floor.

We rolled around and laughed until he got up. We stood up and we were met with cobra Kai they were standing right in front of us. What do y'all want, I asked. Pay back, tory said. Y'all said y'all would leave us alone, Ethan said. Yeah well we lied, ben said. I looked down and saw a knife in tory's pocket. Ethan noticed it to.

Run Caitlyn, he whispered. What, I asked. Run, he yelled. I ran and tried to find a place to hide since I left my keys at the table. Fuck why does this stuff happen to me, I whispered. Why are u protecting her, ben asked. I'm not just maybe we should let her go, Ethan said.

No sensei needs us to win so she needs to be gone, tory said. It's either u or her, ben said. I uhh I don't know, Ethan said. Maybe he's right, maybe we should just leave her alone, hawk said. Fine u or her than hawk, tory said. No that's no fair we can just win the tournament, hawk said. No, she said pulling out a knife. Ethan and hawk were two of the most important people in my life and there was no way I was gonna let them get hurt for me.

I snuck around the back to where I was standing behind them. I say we kill Caitlyn, I yelled. Yeah, everyone cheered. Hawk and Ethan looked at me and smirked. God they are so perfect. Well what do u think we should do, they said turning around. Oh now ur in trouble, tory said. Who, I said turning around.

She swung the knife and me but I dodged it.

I nodded at hawk and Ethan to stay with them since i knew they wouldn't hurt them and I ran. I wasn't gonna let hawk and Ethan pay for something I did. Caitlyn show yourself, tory yelled. If u don't We will hurt hawk, ben yelled. Fine, I said coming out of hiding.

U can't run anymore, tory said. I know that's why I'm not running away, I said. She came after me but I kicked her back making her fall to the ground. Ben came next, and I kicked his head backing him flip. Damn my bad, I said. Hawk get her, tory yelled. He looked at me and I could tell Eli was still there. Yeah come and get me, I yelled.

I'm sorry, he mouthed before running up to me and kicking me to the ground. Shit, I groaned as my head hit the floor. He didn't pretended to hit me this time, my head started pounding. Run, he mouthed. I ran to Ethan and grabbed his keys. Are u coming, I asked Ethan. No I'm just gonna go with them, he said. Ok be safe, I said. I will and I'll keep hawk safe to, he said. This isn't over Caitlyn this will never be over u hear me, tory yelled.

Perfect u know where to find me, I yelled before jumping in Ethan's car and driving away.