Broken glass

Ben was punching his hand through the window, I jumped in terror. I was always scared of ben but this was a different version, it was like hawk when he changed but I don't think that u can save ben from this. He was crazy and controlling, he almost always got what he wanted even if that meant hurting someone for it. Before I knew it everyone was kicking and punching and breaking my car. Stop, I yelled. Ben pulled me out and threw me to the floor. I landed in the shards of glass. Shit, I groaned rolling off of them. There was scratches all over my body. Fuck that hurt, I groaned.Ben grabbed me by the hoodie and started yelling in my face. U piece of shit this is pay back u deserve this, he yelled.

He spit in my face and Then threw my head back to the ground and called everyone over to fight me. I tried getting up but I couldn't. They all started kicking at me. I tried moving out of the way but somehow I took every kick given. Get over here hawk, tory said. Everyone started yelling at him causing a distraction. I struggled to stand up but I finally did. I felt every move in my body every bone hurt. Every scar was aching. Not one person knew I was up but hawk. Our eyes met and not once did they ever break apart. Come on Caitlyn think use everything u have, don't let them win, ur a Lawrence u can do this.

Don't u get it everything I did was to protect u, hawk said. I'll always have ur best interest in heart, Johnny said. It was like they were talking to me. You mean everything to me, Miguel said. He will always love me, Madsion said. I started getting mad, the pain was going away and my body was being over taken by anger. He picked me get over it, tory said. Ur worthless, kyler said. Ur the love of my life, hawk said. I stood up completely and got ready to fight and by then everyone realized that hawk was looking at me.

They all turned around and started laughing at the fact that I didn't run away. Baby girl why didn't u run while u hade the chance, Madsion said. I may not always win but I never back out of a fight, I said. Aww like daddy like daughter, tory said. Don't ever talk about my dad, he is better than any of y'all will ever be, I yelled. He will never beat sensei, Kyler said. Ready to get ur ass beat, ben said. What are u rapping me again, I said. Everyone laughed. I'm ready come on, I said. Fine, Madsion said. She tried punching me but I blocked her and kicked her in the stomach making her fly backwards towards the group.

Gabby tried throwing a punch but I dodged it, and everyone started coming for me. I blocked and dodged every punch and kick coming for me. I felt unstoppable. You know what he doesn't give a shit about u, about anyone of u and he never will he has never changed, he lies and manipulates, I yelled. Stop, kresse yelled. Everyone froze including me. Hawk fight her, he said. What, he said looking up. Fight her, he yelled. Hawk looked at me. But sensei, he said. No now, kresse yelled cutting him off. He walked closer to me. If u don't do it ur off the team, kresse yelled. Everyone started cheering for him. Come on hawk do it pussy, I yelled egging him on. Cause her as much pain as she caused u, tory yelled. Yeah hawk don't be scared cause me pain I know u want to, I said.

Go hawk, no mercy, hurt her. Im sorry, he mouthed. He walked closer to me and punched me in the stomach, but I felt nothing. He remembered the lessons I gave him, when I first taught him karate. How to fake a punch, it was for a project in class. I pretended it hurt and fell to the ground. I smiled at him making sure I faked being in pain. He walked over to me and pulled me up by my hoodie. I gave him the signal and he kicked his leg up, I flipped to the floor clearly selling my act when everyone started cheering.

They walked over me and went back into the dojo. Hawk walked back out. Caitlyn are u, he asked. Yeah I'm fine, I said putting my hand out. He helped me up. Sorry about ur jeep, he said. It's ok my mom got a knew sugar daddy, he will be able to pay for and they didn't really do much damage besides the windows, I said.

Sugar daddy, sounds like ur following in her footsteps, he said. Yeah a sugar daddy would be nice do u have money, I asked. He smirked at me and said what am I getting in return. Umm nothing, I said bopping him on the nose.

Ok miss daddy issues, he said. Come on u have daddy issues to, I said. Hawk what's taking so long, tory yelled. Shit, hawk said pushing me on the ground. He was now on top of me breathing on my neck. Shhhh, he whispered sending chills down my spine. We heard the door close and he stood up. I'm sorry she would of killed us both, he said. Yeah I know that by know, I said.

Ok well I got to go, he said. Bye hawk, I said. Bye loser, he said walking inside the dojo. I tried sweeping all the glass of of my seat, and I got in. I smiled through the window as I turned on my bright lights shining through the windows. They looked up at me trying to cover their eyes.

I turned my radio up and flipped them off before driving away.