The party

We were all at the park hanging out. Eli was practicing karate with Bert. Calm down Eli his just a kid, I said. Yeah, but he isn't a pussy, Eli said. That bitch, Aisha yelled. What, I asked.
Look what yasmine posted on her Instagram, Aisha said. Let's kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo bitch on her face, Eli said. Calm down Eli, Demetri said.

It's hawk, Eli said. Yeah, ok hawk, Demetri said. I hear how ur saying it and I don't like it, Eli said. Not the binary brothers fighting, I said. Eli looked at me. Calm down, he said. No, I said.

He grabbed my face. Yes, he said. Let's crash, I said. Yes, everyone agreed. We walked to the mini mark and walked into the store.

We grabbed tons of food. I still don't understand how we are gonna get beer, Demetri asked. Never underestimate the power of the hawk, Eli said.

Yeah the hawk is so scary, i said. Eli grabbed two cases of beers and walked to the counter. Do u see the game last night, Eli asked. Nah, my girlfriend dragged me to a lame ass play, he said.

Me and my buddies, were at the bar the place went crazy, he said. I tried so hard not to laugh.
Id, the cashier asked. I'm flattered, Eli said. Ur really think I'm under age, he asked. The cashier looked at him funny that's my kid and my wife over there.

He said pointing at me and Bert. Yah I still got to see it, he said. Yeah ok just up holding the law, Eli said. The cashier stood their looking at the Id. Yeah whatever.

Can I have two bottles of vodka to, Eli asked. He looked at us and smiled with his tongue out. He walked up to me and whispered in my ear and said told u so.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. We pulled up to the spot where the party was supposed to be. We set everything up. People started arriving. Hey, Caitlyn a random boy said. Hi, i said back. We started talking and he was really funny.

Whats ur name, I asked. Ethan, he answered. Ethan and I were having fun when all of a sudden I feel someone's hand on my waist.

Before I knew it I was in the air. I looked down to see Eli holding me. Eli, put me down,  I screamed. He listened and put me down. Don't talk to her dickhead, Eli said. Ethan looked at me and smiled before turning around and walking away.

Calm down Eli, I said. No, ur mine and only mine, do u understand, Eli asked me. Yeah sure hawk, I said with a smirk. I went to grab a beer and started talking to Miguel. Where's Sam, I asked. I don't know she won't answer, he said grabbing another beer.

Look there's yasmine, Aisha said. I was to busy drinking to look up but when I did I saw moon looking at Eli. Who is Eli looking at, I asked.

Whatever he can have friends, I said. Me and Miguel started drinking more. I stood back up and saw moon flirting with Eli. I walked up to them stumbling. What the fuck Eli, I said. They pulled apart.

Hey Caitlyn, moon said. Don't talk to me, I screamed. Caitlyn how much have u have to drink, Eli asked. Not enough, I said.

Caitlyn calm down I was just talking to her, Eli said grabbing me. Don't touch me, I yelled. As this time Sam walked down with a boy and Miguel was going off on them. I saw Aisha give yasmine a front wedgie.

Caitlyn, we were just talking, Eli yelled at me. Yeah but I could talk to Ethan, I said. Yeah did you see the way he was looking at u, he yelled. 

Yeah, but atleast we weren't all touchy touchy, I yelled. I started walking away. Caitlyn, come back, Eli screamed.

No fuck u Hawk. I said now running.  I looked back and I could tell it hurt him. I never called him hawk.

I ran to my car when I heard someone knock on the window it was Ethan. Let me drive u home ur to drunk, he said. No, I'm fine, I told him. I looked out the window to see Eli running towards us. He punched Ethan. Hawk what the fuck, I screamed.

I tried to get Eli off of him but I was too drunk to.

Eli stop, I screamed making my voice break. He looked back at me. He stopped bc I was crying he got off of Ethan. Ethan stood up and kicked him in the face making him black out.

Ethan looked at me. He started walking towards Eli. Ethan go away, I screamed. I could tell he cared about me bc he turned around and walked away.
I picked Eli's head up and rubbed my fingers through his hair.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. I'm so sorry Caitlyn I don't want anyone but you. He whispered to me. I'm sorry to Eli I love u more than anything, I said. I just thought u would like Ethan more than me bc I'm ugly.

I slapped him lightly. Ow, wtf Caitlyn, Eli asked. Sorry, I want to do that every time u say something bad about yourself, I said.

He pulled me in for a kiss, I love you more than anything and I need u forever he whispered. I helped him up and he ended up driving me home.

Do you want me to stay the night, Eli asked. Yes, please, I said. Eli carried me into my room and laid me on my bed. He held me until we both fell asleep. I  woke up multiple times during the night but I still felt safe every-time I woke up and saw Eli laying next to me.