Everyone has feelings

I watched Caitlyn get in her car, she was ok. Hey pussy, ben said pushing me. What do u want, I asked. To leave Caitlyn alone for good, he said. Fine bet I dont like her anyway, I said. Good, ben said. She's a cold hearted bitch, I said. I was being honest Caitlyn was a bitch and if it wasn't for her I would be happy.

A FEW WEEKS LATER:

Caitlyn still didn't know I saved her, but she went back to ben and treated him like a king.

I drove home from school and pulled into the drive way. There was a party later tonight but I was debating on whether or not I should go, mostly everyone at school hated me so I could guess it would be the same there. I walked upstairs to get dresses. There would probably be a lot of girls there so this was my chance to get a girlfriend. I got dressed and put on pants and a hoodie and drove over there.

CAITLYN'S POV:
He walked in, I was already there sitting with Ben. He was wearing those yellow sweatpants, I hated when he wore those they always made him look so good. He dressed like a 8 year old but I always loved it. And he had on that gray jacket with the little palm trees, he always said we would live on a beach together. He could never match his clothes.

Our eyes meet and immediately broke apart. He walked over to where we were sitting. Hey lip, I said. What the fuck do u want slut, he said. Just trying to make ur life miserable, I said. U don't have to try to hard, he said. Ben pulled me on his lap and started kissing me.

He kissed me what felt like forever I could tell he was getting hard so I pulled away. I'm gonna go get a drink, hawk said walking away. No one cares, I said. Ben immediately pushed me off of him. What was that for, I asked. Nothing, he said getting up. I went after hawk to get a drink.

Look who came to follow me, he said. Oh please I was just wondering if u lost ur eye sight or if ur mom started dressing u, I said. Oh princess u love the way I dress, he said. No freak I don't love anything about u, I said. I can't tell who u are trying to convince, he said. Yeah whatever freak, I said walking away. Yeah bye slut, he yelled. I sat down on the middle of the couch. Hey Caitlyn, Demetri and Miguel. said. Oh hey y'all, I said.

I feel like I haven't talked to yall in forever, he said. Yeah I've been hanging out with Ben a lot and he told me to not talk to other boys, I said. Isn't that toxic, he asked. No he just wants me to himself, I said. We just want what's best for u, Miguel said. Ok love u, they said walking away. Love u too, I yelled.

What's was that about, ben said. What do u mean, I said. U told them u loved them, he said. Yeah I do, I said. Ur not allowed to say that, he said. Ben u can't control me like that I can be friends with whoever I want, I said. No, he said squeezing my leg. Oh ben that hurts, I said. He didn't stop. Ben stop, I yelled. He finally let go maybe they were right ben was toxic.

Hey bitch, hawk said. What the fuck do u want, I yelled. Calm down, he said. Shit sorry it's just that- I looked up at ben, never mind, I said. Don't lie, he said. It really is nothing, I said.

ELI'S POV:
Something was wrong with her. She was lying and she looked terrified. I looked down at her leg and she was trying to cover up a mark. Really nothings wrong, I said moving her arm. It's none of ur business hawk, she said moving my hand. Yeah but princess it is, I said. I could see her look up at ben but nothing was stopping me.

Hey lip, ben said throwing a punch at me. What the fuck ben, she yelled. He was on top of me my face was getting numb.

CAITLYN'S POV:
Ben was fighting hawk and Ben was winning. He deserves it Caitlyn he was all on top of him. Looking at ben liked this reminded me of when hawk did that to one of his bullies. Hawk had blood all over him. Stop don't get in between he moved on u moved on, ben was the one that saved u. But I pushed him off. Caitlyn what the hell, ben yelled. I'm sorry, I said. He stood up and looked at me and walked away. I just left hawk there, and went to sit down I knew ben would forgive me.