The final countdown

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 51st annual all valley under 18 karate championship, the host said. Everyone cheered. Ok we got to go, Miguel said. We have to wait to we are called, I said. Now I must introduce the karate dojo's that are competing today, from Granada hills we have all star karate, fighting for Tapanga we have Tapanga karate, from reseda returning to the tournament we have, cobra Kai the students yelled. Oh please can't they use a different entrance. Still a badass name for a dojo, he said.
Wait y'all I forgot to tell y'all we have a badass entrance to, I said. Like what, Demetri asked. You know when I was teaching y'all gymnastics at that one party me and Miguel are gonna run in doing back flips and y'all are gonna just run in cheering, I said. Lastly from reseda, we have -the mic cut of. Miyagi do our students cheered. Miguel and I ran in doing backflips while everyone cheered. We finished and stood in line while everyone was still cheering.

Wow that's a bad ass entrance, the host said after the mic was turned back on. Told u, I whispered to Miguel. I looked over at hawk and smiled at him. Bert went first. He went against some random guy that was doing some crazy tricks, we cheered for him but he still got out same thing with Nate. I watched as hawk went up against Mitch. Hawk won but he helped Mitch up and I could tell he was different now.

Tory went up against Chris. Tory never gave up Chris even kicked her nose making it bleed and she still won. Cobra Kai was good. We had 4 people left, me, Miguel, sam, and Demetri, while cobra Kai had 6. I could only imagine how powerful we would be together.
Ben, Tory, Robby, Hawk, Madsion, and Kyler where left, all their best students.

I was up next it was me and Madsion and their was no way I was gonna lose to her. I'm gonna beat ur dumb ass, Madsion said walking up to me while going to the other side of the mat. No that's ok hawk already did that for me, I said. She got mad and I couldn't tell if that was a bad thing or good thing. He left u for me, she said. Fight, the referee yelled.

Go Caitlyn, Miguel yelled. I ran up to her and punched her in the nose making her fall just like hawk did. One point Lawrence. It shocked everyone that he said that. That was lucky it's gonna be ur last, she said. Why going to beg hawk to come back to u, I said turning around. I could feel the mat moving. I turned around and dunked missing her shot. Wow ur just like him, I said looking at him. He tried covering up his smirk. Ur out, the referee yelled. Damn it, I said walking back to the line.

A few rounds past and it was Demetri turn, he went against kyler. Kyler won unfortunately. Shit, I whispered as Demetri walked off of the mat. Kyler got out by Miguel shortly after. Robby, Tory, Hawk, Miguel, Sam, and I where the last 6. Sam had to go up against tory. Tory strong and independent, she stops at nothing to win. She had natural cobra in here blood which was something Sam lacked, making her lose. It was time for our break.

Caitlyn are u ready, Johnny asked. I'm always ready, I said. U have to win this for all of us, he said. What about Miguel, I asked. Miguel strong, stronger than most people but he isn't as good as he was since before the surgery, he said. I think he can do it, I said. I hope but this is all on u he has to go up against tory and maybe Robby if he makes it, they hate him there's no way he can make it through them even if that means doing something illegal, he said. He was right they blame Miguel for so much there was no way he could take them both.

Breaks over, the host said. I love u go out there and kick some ass, Johnny said. Miguel and I walked out like the bad bitches we are. Look Miguel no matter what happens I love u and ur always a winner in my heart, I said. Aww aren't u so cringe, he said. Wow, I said pushing him. Go kick so ass, i said. Him and Tory were up.
Could he beat her who knows.

He won, somehow maybe she still was scared to actually face him. It was hawk, Miguel, Robby, and I in the semi finals. We would of been unstoppable as one team. Miguel went against Robby next. I'm sorry, Robby mouthed to me. I knew Miguel wasn't gonna win. Robby still cared about me and I could tell. Robby must of knew that if we won I would be in danger.

Shit, i muttered. Miguel got the first point. Maybe Miguel could win this, maybe I was wrong.

Miguel got kicked in the face sending him to the ground making Robby get his third point. Well I spoke to soon I guess. I was up next against Robby. I knew Robby weaknesses and I was gonna win. Sam told me she loved u, I said. What, he asked. Nothing, I mumbled.

I really am sorry ur won't win, he said. Yeah we will see about that, I said. How was I gonna pull this off. Fight, the referee yelled. He tried kicking me but I blocked it. He was to slow and couldn't block my punch earning my first point. I Linden him a hand and helped him up.

Robby throw the competition please, I begged. Why, he asked. I can't let cobra Kai win, I said. And I can't let u win I have to protect u, he said. Then lose the game, I said. Caitlyn I love u but I can't I'm sorry, he said. If u really love me and want to protect me Robby then you'll lose, i said walking to the other side of the mat.

I could tell he was thinking about it. He was so busy thinking that he didn't see me coming winning me another point. One more point and Lawrence wins. I could do this I could win for all of us. Robby used the crane kick and kicked me to the ground and hit my head. I got up and immediately met eyes with hawk. He nodded and I got back on the mat.

Two Lawrence one Keene. Robby earned another point, I guess he was also a natural cobra, but I wasn't gonna lose to cobra Kai. It was time to win. I was gonna use one of the tricks Terry and kresse taught me. Robby ran up to me and I grabbed his arm and did a back flip sending him to the ground, earning my last point. Lawrence advances to the next round.

There was another break. Wait who am I going up against, I asked Miguel. Hawk he's the last one, he said. What, I yelled in shock. Did u forget, he asked. Yeah I got so caught up and forgot, I said. Maybe the finals come to the mat, the host said. I guess hawk forgot he was against me to because he looked shocked when he saw me.

Do y'all want to say anything before we start, the host asked. Hawk u first, he said handing him the mic. Hawk wasn't use to having everyone attention. He liked it from the girls tho.

HAWKS POV:
He handed me the mic. I was still shy sometimes and this was one of those times. Umm I don't really have anything to say, I mumbled. I looked at kreese and he looked mad. Actually I'm ready to kick some ass, I muttered before giving the mic to Caitlyn. She looked mad so I turned my face back to the audience. Yeah I'm ready to kick so hawk ass to but I'll actually do it, she said.

I could tell she wanted to argue. I took the mic back. Caitlyn u couldn't hurt a fly, I said. Oh pls u can't keep a girl, she said. Oh u want to start that, I asked. Yeah actually I do, she said. Oh ur on, I said. Fine, she said. Why don't u tell everyone how many boys u went through, I said. Not as many times as u begged me to take u back, she said. Well- the mic was snatched out my hand. Ok let's start the match, the host said.

I smirked at Caitlyn and got on the opposite side of the mat.

CAITLYN'S POV:
He was still a bitch. But it was real this time to I throw the game and protect him and me or do I win it and cobra Kai loses for real.