Our last chance

I tried running out fast enough to see who it was but I couldn't tell there was so many boys around I didn't know. But there was no time I ran to the gym and stood at the corner.

Now that we have our two finalists and they are all ready let's begin, the referee said.

HAWK'S POV:
Sweep the leg, sensei said. What, I asked.
Sweep the leg u can't let her win, he said. What was I supposed to do. Son do u have a problem with that, he asked. Umm no sensei, I muttered. Go then, he said. I walked onto the mat, I was about to fight Caitlyn.

This was the final fight it was gonna determine everything and it has everyone on the edge of their seats including me. Fight, the referee yelled. I ran up to her and threw the first punch but she blocked it.

I went behind her and kicked her back sending her to the ground earning my first point. She immediately stood up. Looks like princess still got some fight in her, I said. She looked piss I guess she wanted me to let her win.

CAITLYN'S POV:
He kicked onto the floor I thought he was throwing the competition but I guess he wasn't. Ur going down, I said. The only way I'm going down is on u, he said. Was it really the time to be doing this.

I kicked one leg up and kicked him in the face making him fall to the ground. Two can play at that game, I said. He turned around and looked at me with a smirk. Oh it's on, he said. Shit what did I do when hawk gets mad nothing gets past him. He ran over and started punching but I dodged all of them I jumped over his leg and did a somersault. This isn't gymnastics, Johnny yelled. Looks like I'm still winning, I yelled.

Not for long, hawk said. Hawk came up to me and tried to punch me again but he was so close that I grabbed his arm pulled him close to me so close that we could feel each other's body, I felt him shake until I flipped him. Two Lawrence, the referee yelled. Looks like I'm gonna win baby boy, I said.

I wouldn't say that princess, he said. One more point and Lawrence wins, the referee said. Yall hear that I'm about to win y'all better be ready, I said staring at cobra Kai. Hawk came at me again he tried kicking and punching but I blocked them all. Ur not as good as I thought u were, I said. He jumped onto his hands and kicked me with both feet like Robby did earning him another point.

Shit, I groaned standing up. Looks like ur not so good, he said. Moskowitz two, the referee yelled. I busted out laughing and hawks face turned read. Yeah moskowitz ur so close to winning, I laughed. Fucking whore, he yelled. Ur fucking whore, I said.

Tory looked pissed. But his face lite up. I walked up to him. Do I still turn u on, I whispered. I need something to get in his head so that I would win. His breathing changed I knew I still had an affect on him.

Do u still love me moskowitz, I asked but he didn't answer.

HAWK'S POV:
She was pissing me off but I loved it. I needed to get in her head. U know what Caitlyn, I asked. What, she asked walking to the opposite side of the mat. U could win for everyone who cares if ur in danger that sounds like a pretty fun life to me, I said. She stopped walking, she practically froze in time.

She turned around and looked at me. It was u, she said. What was me, I asked. Never mind, she said.

This determines it all who ever earns the next point wins, the referee said. Do I fight with everything I have for cobra Kai and Tory, or do I let her win. Tory might still love me and she could love me if I won but Caitlyn she was special I wanted her. U want to win, I asked caitlyn. Yeah I mean who doesn't, she said. Well to bad, I said.

We walked in a circle until she threw a punch I grabbed her arm and pushed it away. I'm not letting u win princess, I said. I looked at kreese he was talking to terry. I moved over there so I could hear.

So the plan is that we still hurt them even after we win, he said. I got furious he lied, he lied to me for so long I was gonna win so that he wouldn't hurt her but he was gonna do it anyway. I looked at her, I needed to make her mad so mad that she would win. Tory this is for u, I said. But she didn't look mad she looked heartbroken. I never loved u Caitlyn it was always Tory, I said. Her eyes got darker like her soul was leaving. She ran up to me and used the trick kresse taught her.

It was when u run, spin, and kick them from the side of their face. I slammed on the ground earning her last point. Lawrence wins, the referee yelled.

CAITLYN'S POV:
I won I didn't but I couldn't feel any happiness. Hawk told me he didn't love me and that he actually never loved me in the first place. Miyagi-do ran up to me and started cheering as we were handed our trophy. I looked at hawk and he was being yelled at but he looked happy standing with tory.

Hold this I'll be back, I said. Wait, Miguel yelled but it was to late. Hawk can I talk to u, I asked. Everyone looked at me with anger. Umm sure, he said.

I'm sorry u did good, I said. Yeah but u win so we're gone, he said. No just cobra Kai is gone u can always join miyagi-do, I said. I don't think they could forgive me, he said. Well I forgive u but don't go back over there with cobra kai, I said. Why, he asked. They will hurt u, I said. They are gonna hurt y'all to, he said.

I looked over to where they were standing but they were gone then everything went black.