The men

I walked out leaving hawk sitting there. I shouldn't of said that I thought to myself. Maybe he will change, why should he change he never made me. We all sat back down, everyone was in shock.
Are y'all ok, Ethan asked. Let's just play the game, i said.

I couldn't get hawk off my mind maybe I should be scared of the person I am. Miguel touched me causing me to jump. Are u ok, he asked. Yeah, I'm gonna go get a drink, I said. While pouring my drink I was staring at hawk. I got off my phone to get my mind off things. I was going through my snap chat memories and there he was. Us together smiling I missed that more than anything.

I walked back over and sat down. I scrolled through my camera roll to see all the pics of us. Maybe it's time u let him go, Miguel said. I know, I said. He isn't good for u kreese has gotten to him, Miguel said. Miguel drove me home since I was to upset to drive, I still lived with my mom since Johnny was trying to fix the apartment. I got home and went upstairs. I walked to my closet and saw the bear. I picked it up and squeezed it.

I instantly started balling my eyes out. I fell to the ground. I need him, I said. I got up and drove to his house, I knew he wasn't home but I wanted to talk to his mom.

I knocked on the door. Sweetie Eli isn't home right now, she said. I hugged her and started crying. It's ok dear, she said. She sat me down. Listen ur gonna fall in love so many times before u find the one you'll be with forever, so think of it this way ur just one broken heart closer to happily ever after, she said.
She always knew what to say. I sat with her and cried for an hour until Hawk came home.

What is she doing here, he asked. I told her I would always be here for her when she needs me and she need me, she said. He looked at me and could tell it was his fault. He walked to his bed room and closed the door.

I thought it would always be him, I said. Me too sweetie me too, she said kissing me on the head. I drove home feeling better. I walked in the house to my mom at gun point. One word and she dies, a man said. Sit, he yelled.

I sat next to her. She was still drunk she probably let them in. What do y'all want, I asked. We want u, the man said. I recognized the voice but I had no clue who it was. What about me, I asked. The men heard the door bell ring and ran. I untied my mom and helped her to the couch. I tried going to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about those men.

I woke up the next day and went to school I was terrified. I walked in and went to my first class everything was normal. I sat at lunch with Miguel and Demetri, hawk was still with cobra Kai. I feel like something bad is about to happen, I said. Like what, Demetri asked. Someone ran in saying get down. We all dropped to the floor.

I tried looking for hawk but I couldn't find him. Guys where's el- Caitlyn I think we have someone u love, one of the men said. Speak, he yelled. Don't Caitlyn I deserve to die, hawk said. They did have him.

Come out if he gets it, the man yelled. 5,4,3,2 I stood up. Walk over here, he said. I walked slowly giving him no reason to shoot. Ok good, the man said. Let him go, I said. No I think we will keep him, they said. If u think I care if he lives I just want the attention, I said. Of course I care if he loves but i didn't want them to know that. They pushed him to the ground. What do y'all want, I asked.

We want u to come with us a tell us where ur dad and brother are, they said. No, I said. Oh but there is no no, they said laughing. I'm not telling u so u might as well kill me, I said laughing. Get them, he said. I turned around to see them holding Miguel hawk and Demetri. No,please, I begged. Tell us or they get it, they said. Can't u just kill me, I asked.

No we know u love them someone told us they mean everything to u isn't that right boys, the man said. Boys, i asked. Yes, boys that u know well helped us, he said. Come here, he said. The boys had ski mask on but I could see their eyes. I could tell who they were. Why what did I do to u, I asked. They didn't speak. Look at me, I yelled. One of them did it was kyler. Why kyler, I asked. I looked at the other one. I walked up to him. I grabbed his face. I felt my world turn. Ethan, u told me I meant everything to u, I whispered in his ear. I'm so sorry, he said starting to tear up.