Dance ur problems away

Ok well it was good talking to u hawk, I said standing up. Yeah, he said. I got up and walked to the drinks. Hey baby girl, Ethan said. Oh hey, I said. Are u sure u want to drink, he asked. Yeah I'm sure, I said chugging the beer. Don't get to drunk princess, he said. What are u my baby sitter, I asked. Guess u have already drank enough, he said. Don't worry Ethan I still want to hang out with u, I said walking away. I walked outside to see tory doing the drinking challenge.

Up for a game princess, tory asked. No I'm good, I said trying to not drink more. What are u scared, she asked. No I'm not scared of anything, I said. Then let's see, she said hanging me a cup. I'm good tory, I said handing it back. Oh princess is scared wow, she said. Fine give me a cup, I said. I have always had good balance so tory was in for a treat.

I chugged the first one and threw it to the ground. Told u I'm not scared, I said. We did a few more drinks. Hand us to shots, tory asked. I was already really drunk and now I had to take a shot of liquor.

I started shaking. What can't handle a little liquor, she said. I looked at her a swallowed it. Everyone started cheering. Give me another one, I asked. What Caitlyn don't, hawk said. I looked at tory and then grabbed it. I swallowed that one and then threw the cup. Tory looked shocked. Come on drink, I said. Yeah come on tory u got this, ben yelled. It scared her and she fell. Looks like some one can't handle her liquor, I said.

Madsion and gabby helped her inside, while I tried to get down. Shit, I yelled slipping. Someone caught me but I couldn't tell who it was. They carried me in and laid me on the couch. Thank u cutie, I said. Yeah ur welcome, he said walking away. I couldn't make out the figure but his voice sounded familiar. Wait come here, I yelled. He walked back over. Lean down, I said. He sighed but bent down towards my face.

Good boy, I said kissing him on the nose. It was hawk I could see the color and shape of his hair. He smiled and then walked away. I sat up and went to the kitchen. I heard some where that donuts soaked up alcohol, so I looked in the pantry. I found some and ate them, I immediately started feeling better. I could finally see straight and I didn't feel sick.

I walked back into the living room and sat back down on the couch. Hey caitlyn, Demetri said sitting next to me. Hey Demetri, I said. Are u ok, he asked. Yeah I'm fine I just drank a lot but I feel better now, I said. That's good are u exited for the tournament, he asked. Yes so excited I can't wait to kick cobra kai's ass, I said. Are u sure we can win, he asked. Yeah I've never ben more sure, I said. Ohh I love this song, I said standing up and dancing.

Come on Demetri dance with me, I said pulling his arms up. We started dancing and some of miyagi do joined. I looked at the dj. Wait I know what to do, I said walking away. Where are u going, Miguel yelled. You'll see, i said. I walked up to the dj and took the mic.

Hey everyone I just wanted to tell y'all all something, I said. Everyone put their attention on me. Wow I haven't done this in a while, I said. Everyone laughed. Ok I just wanted to tell y'all how much I loved y'all, I said. Yeah, Miguel yelled. Y'all mean so much to me, I said. Does Caitlyn have a soft spot for us, Demetri said. No I would never, I said. Do something interesting, ben yelled.

Fine hawk can do magic with his tongue, I said. Oh shit, hawk whispered. Everyone started cheering. Turn the music up, I yelled. I could see tory was pissed. I started dancing. Go Caitlyn, people yelled. I walked over to Ethan and started dancing. Baby girl what are u doing, he asked. Having fun, I said. I could tell I was turning him on. So I stopped and moved on to someone else so he would get jealous.

Next was Miguel, I know we are besties but he's kinda cute and I always thought that. I keep changing the guys until I got to ben. I didn't want to but I knew it would make a lot of people mad so I danced on him.

I danced on him for a while and I looked at hawk the whole time. Our eyes never left each other's gaze. Until I moved on to him. I knew I shouldn't of danced on hawk but I wanted to. Princess we shouldn't be doing this, he whispered. Then why aren't u stopping me, I said. Tory was to busy talking to kyler to realize. He spun me in a circle and pulled me back in.

Woah, I said. Our body's were so close. I wanted to kiss him but I needed to protect him.
I love u, I whispered. What, he said. I love u, I said back. I could tell he wasn't taking it serious bc I was drunk but I meant it.

Go hawk, Miguel yelled. Tory finally looked up and saw us dancing together. He pulled his eyes from me and I pushed him away hoping she didn't see us on top of each other. Hey babe let's go, tory said getting up. Yeah I'll meet u in the car I got to go to the bathroom, he said. He watch her walk to the car and then came back to the living room. He tried looking for me and then walk over to me.

I love u too Caitlyn, he said before walk outside.