The plug

It had been weeks since the fight Miguel was awake and walking and Caitlyn was still in the coma. Everyone was losing faith but I know she can pull through.

I was at the dojo when I got a call. It was from Demetri, I denied it multiple times but he kept calling. I finally answered it. What do u want, I asked. Come to the hospital now its about Caitlyn, He said hanging up.

I got in my car and got there as fast as I could. Miguel was in her room so we all had to wait in the waiting room. I was so excited to see her. Caitlyn's room was on the fifth floor whiling the waiting room was on the first. Miguel finally came down but he was crying. I walked up to him and he hugged me. What's wrong, I asked. Oh, they didn't tell u they are about to pull the plug, he said. I felt my hear drop, I couldn't lose Caitlyn not again. I started running I couldn't let them go through with it.

Miguel was yelling at me to stop but I didn't listen. I ran up ever flight of stairs. Please don't leave me Caitlyn, I said hopping somehow she could hear me from far away. I got to her room finally. Stop, I yelled. Damn it, Johnny said you aren't supposed to be here.

You cant do it Johnny I need her, I said. She wont get better, its our only choice, her mom said. You never got to tell her u were her father, I said. Johnny looked at me shocked. Yeah, I heard, I said. Someone get him out of here, the doctor said. I ran to Caitlyn.

I dont know if u can hear me, everyone has lost faith but I know u can do it, u told me u would love me forever and always, and if u leave I will have no one. I'm scared of who I am, of what I saw... and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way i feel when I'm with you. I tried for so long to get over u because I'm not good for u but I can't. I cant imagine a world with u gone. The joy and the chaos the demons we're made of I'd be so lost im u left me alone.

Johnny tried pulling me away. Can u hear me screaming please dont leave me, I yelled. Hold on I still want u, come back I still need u. Let me take ur hand Ill make it right, I swear to love me all my life, I tried so hard.  I ran to her and kissed her I couldn't stand to see her die. They kicked me out of the room and I felt someone touch me. I'm still there Eli, someone said. No one was there and no one but Caitlyn called me Eli.

I stormed back in. I know u got it in u to pull through, I ran next to her and whispered in her ear Eli still needs u and started walking out.

CAITLYN'S POV:

I could hear everything Eli was saying but I couldn't get up, I couldn't move, nothing. Johnny tried to stop him but it didn't work. I was his everything. You once asked who I loved most in the world it's u, he said crying. He was breaking down and there was nothing I could do to save him.

I needed him to know not to give up. I'm still there Eli, I said. He ran back in the room. Eli still needs u, he whispered in my ear.

ELI's POV:

And then I heard her breathe.

I MESSED UP ON THE ORDER SO ITS THIS ONE AND THEN THE RETURN