Manipulating

Ben treated me like an angel. He always held the door open, would randomly buy me things, never flirted with other girls and so on. Madsion was still dating hawk and i could tell they weren't gonna last long. We were just friends and we were fine with that maybe there was still some feelings but we were better off.

I finally decided to go talk to Miguel. I walked over to were him and Demetri were sitting. Look y'all don't have to be friends with me but just hear me out, I said. Fine, Miguel said. Y'all are my bestfriends I wouldn't be here without y'all, yeah I joined cobra Kai but I always loved y'all no matter what, I didn't bully Demetri when I found out he joined miyagi-do I helped him and Miguel you've been shutting me out ever since, I mean u won't even look at me, I fixed things with hawk and now it's time to fix things with y'all, I said.

That little speech isn't gonna work, I just wish u were honest, Miguel said. Yeah u could of talked to us about it, Demetri said. No I couldn't y'all would of still hated me and Tory wouldn't let me, I said. I'm not a bully never was but I need y'all, I said. Yeah we know, Demetri said laughing. So do y'all forgive me, I asked. I do, Demetri said smiling.

Miguel, I said. Caitlyn it's not that easy u betrayed us, he said. Yeah but u still loved Sam when she was in miyagi-do so what's the difference, I asked. You have to make it up to me, he said. Like what, I said. Prove to me ur not bad, he said.

I smiled at them and then walked over to ben. Hawk looked sad bc Madsion was all over kyler but he wanted a girlfriend so he wasn't gonna break up with her.

There was another party this weekend everyone was gonna be there, miyagi-do, eagle fang, cobra Kai, and everyone else from school. I decided to go talk to Johnny first. I knocked on the door it took him a while to answer once he knew it was me but he still opened it. Look I'm sorry I just know when it comes to me or Robby u will always pick him, so I went to the next thing that reminded me of u and that was cobra Kai, and u don't have to forgive me I barely forgive my self- he pulled me in for a hug.

I love u so much sweetie no matter what u do, he said. So u forgive, I asked. I always did, he said. We talked for a hour until it was time for the party. Bye dad, I said walking to Miguel's apartment. Hey is Miguel here, I asked. Yes he is, she said opening the door. Still the same old nerd, I said.

What are u doing here, he asked. I decided to pick u up for the party so stop wasting time, I said pulling him off his bed.

I forgive u, he said. Really yeah, I said jumping in him making him fall over. My bad, I said. We pulled up to the party. These party's are getting boring, i said. Yeah I know but we have nothing better to do, Miguel said.

We walked in hawk looked pissed. What's wrong, I asked him. He wouldn't look at me. Hawk, I said touching him. Don't touch me whore, he said. Hawk what the hell is wrong with u, I yelled. Get away from me, he said. You know what I was wrong about this working maybe we should just pretend we never met, I said. Fine deal, he said dumping beer in my head. Wow really, I said.

I tried finding ben. Ben hey, I said. Hey princess, he said looking back at the game. Why do u smell like that, he asked. Hawk dumped beer on me, I said. He stood up and walked away. I walked back in the house later and saw hawk staring at Madsion.

Maybe u should just break up with her she isn't good for u, I said. U don't know what's good for me, he said. Yeah I do that's why I broke up with u, I said. I walked away to get a drink when I heard Ben yelling. Ben what's wrong, I asked. He's getting pay back, he yelled. No ben just leave him alone, I said. Why should I he's hurting u and after my sister practically dating him for charity, he said.

What the fuck, I yelled. Yeah she never like him and never will he's a freak she only dated him so She could piss u off and so I could get close to u, he said. I looked up at Madsion. She wasn't on kyler anymore. She was on Ethan. I walked up to them.

I haven't seen u in weeks and now it making out with my enemy, I yelled. You can't pick a boy, so I decided to pick another girl, he said. Fuck this, I yelled. I walked back to the dj and grabbed a mic.

Hey everyone it's me again, this ones gonna be better than last time. Let's start with Madsion, she always wanted to be me ever since we were little and she ended up stealing my boyfriend. Now she's obsessed to with me and can't stay out of my life. She goes after all of my ex's. I tried so hard to be nice but ur just to much of a slut to let that happened. I told u what would happened if u hurt hawk and guess what u did. And ben I love u but the same goes for u he isn't a freak never was one to begin with, the lip means nothing besides that he isn't basic.

And no I don't love hawk anymore, so don't worry ben I don't want him. Also I don't know what Madsion told u hawk but it probably wasn't true, this bitch literally lives to make me miserable. She told me that u thought I was a freak and that u texted her that a couples days after we met, he said. And u really believed her, I scoffed. She's my girlfriend of course I did, he said. Y'all see that's the thing she's just a manipulative bitch and y'all are all falling for her games. Hey don't talk about my girlfriend like that Hawk said. I tried to respond but ben and hawk started fighting.

Stop, i yelled. I jumped in the middle of the fight trying to stop it but I just got hit. I ended up having to pull ben away. The look on hawks face told me this wasn't gonna be good