The date

I fell to the ground and everything went black. I felt someone pick me up making me wake up. I couldn't tell who it was. Please don't let this be the cops I thought to myself. I got her, the boy said. His voice sounded familiar but I didn't know who it was. 

I woke up in his car he was driving somewhere. I sat up with a massive headache. I looked over and it was Kyler. Kyler is that u, I asked. Yeah, I'm taking u home, he said. Was Kyler good out of all the people that could have helped me it was him. Not even Eli helped.  We pulled into his house and he helped me inside. 

You can stay in the guest house, he said. Ok, thank you, I said walking that way. It was beautiful. I ran to the bathroom multiple times throwing up and by then it was already morning. I went to go talk to Kyler.

Why did u help me, I asked. I realized that it was my fault u left so I changed and this was my way to prove it to u, he said. Well, thank u, I should go home tho we have school tomorrow, I said. Ok, I'll drive u, Kyler said.  Maybe they were right me and Eli weren't good for each other. 

We had a good conversation the whole way home. See you tomorrow, I said shutting the door. 

I had a lot to think about. Maybe Kyler was the way to get over Eli. Then I got a text it was from Kyler. 

KYLER: You don't have to say yes but do u want to go on a date later today

ME: Sure I could definitely use a distraction. 

KYLER: Ok pick u up at 7

He drove up to golf n stuff. All the memories started coming back. Eli took me here not Hawk but Eli. He was different then. We walked up to get our tokens. I turned around and saw Eli and moon making out. I wanted to throw up.  

Are u ok, Kyler asked. Yeah, I'm fine, I said. I lied I wasn't fine not even close, but of course, it wasn't going to be easy. Kyler was easy to talk to surprisingly and he was nice. 

You look beautiful, Kyler said. I saw Eli look at us he looked pissed. Kyler bullied him the most and now I was on a date with him. Kyler kissed me. I saw Eli's face change it hurt him, I wanted to pull away, but this was nice having a boy care about u. 

He ended up winning me a unicorn. When Eli saw that I could tell it brought back memories for him too. The bear he won me, it still sat on my bed.

Kyler walked me back to the car and opened the door. I watched Eli as he kissed moon before opening the door for her. I missed when he did that to me. We both drove off at the same time. We stopped at a red light they were in the car next to us. 

I tried not to look over but I couldn't help it. When I did he was smiling, his smile was so big like when I told him I loved him. 

He didn't love me, he wanted to move on. If he is happy then no matter how much it hurts I will be ok. We pulled into my house. See u at school Kyler, I said opening the door. He jumped out and shut the door on me. What was that for, I asked. I wanted to open it for u, he said smirking. 

I walked inside and threw my bear in the closet, I was going to get over Eli if it was the last thing I did.