Hawk

Quite, sensei yelled. We all stood in lines waiting for him to tell us what to do next. I looked over to see Eli wasn't there. He is fine, Miguel said. Front punch, sensei yelled. Eli told me he would be here, I whispered to Miguel. Caitlyn what's so important that you have to interpret class, sensei asked. 

It's nothing sensei, I said. So first you interpret my class and then you lie, sensei yelled. Fine, you really want to know, Eli told me he would be here and if you couldn't tell he isn't here, I yelled back. 

Wow, you sound like a pussy, sensei said. What, I asked. You are sad over lip, really that's pathetic, sensei asked. Don't call him that he's cute and I like the lip, I said. Well, clearly the lip doesn't like you, sensei yelled. 

He does like me, I think, well he acts like he does, I said. Wow, you just made me overthink so much, I whispered. Is your tongue messed up too, sensei asked. Stop I won't let you talk to me like that, I yelled. And I won't let you date a loser like lip. 

Well your not my dad so you cant tell me what to do, I yelled. He looked away. What, Miguel asked. Caitlyn warm them up, he said while walking away. 

What was that about, Aisha asked. Um, I don't know, I said. He was acting really weird, another boy stated. 

The bells jingled. I looked up with a smile, but then I was shocked. Eli what happened, Miguel asked while walking back on the mat. Eli why did you change, I asked. I flipped the script, Eli said. 

Sorry, we aren't taking any more people, sensei said. It's Eli sensei, I said. Wait the kid with the lip, sensei asked. Eli tried to look tough but I could tell it really hurt. I ran to Eli I think ur still hot I whispered. He smirked at me and pulled me in for a kiss. 

We both looked at sensei. Fall in Hawk, sensei said. Sensei walked back to his office. I sat on the mat. Eli wrapped his arms around me. I love you, he whispered. I love you more, I said while kissing him on the cheek. 

What's sensei and Miguel talking about, Eli asked. We don't know they just walked out, Ashia said. Do you want to see if you can beat me, I asked Eli. Sure, he said. Ok help me up, I said. He put his hand out and when I tried to stand up I fell on my butt. 

Ow, that hurt, I said. How you have a good ass, Eli said with a smirk. Yeah well it hurt, I said. Ok, I will actually help you this time, he said. How do I know I can trust you, I asked. He looked at me with puppy eyes. Fine, I said while lifting my hand up. 

When he grabbed my hand I stood up but pushed him down. Ow, Eli groaned. How you have a good dick, I said while sticking my arm out to him. He pulled me down making me fall on top of him. You better be glad I love you bc you just fell on my dick, Eli said. Oops, I'm sorry I said while getting. 

I helped him up. Ok, whoever falls three times first wins. 1,2,3, someone yelled. Eli and I started fighting. I got him down 2  times. 2-0, One more point and Caitlyn wins, Ashia yells. Are you actually gonna try this time" Hawk", I said. 

Yeah, your gonna regret that later, he smirked. Eli was trying hard this time. He put me on his shoulders. AHHH, put me down, I yelled. Ok, he said while wrapping me around his waist, and rolling to the ground. 

He was now on top of me looking into my eyes. I love hawk, but I still want to see Eli, I whispered in his ear. I can feel your dick, I said again whispering in his ear. It sent shivers down his spine. And then I felt something. 

Eli, did that just make u hard, I asked while laughing. His face turned red. Hey get a room, sensei said. Eli got off me helped me up and then stood behind me. When sensei walked back into his office I turned around and saw it. Eli, omg, wtf, I said while laughing. I'm sorry ur just so beautiful, he said. 

It sent butterflies to my stomach. I like this version of you, but you got to do something about this if sensei sees your in trouble, I said. Yeah ur right, he said walking to leave since the class was over. Do you want to do something with me tomorrow, Eli asked. Sure thing" Hawk ", I said winking.