Its official

Hey Princess, ben said. Hey Ben, I said. So did u think about it bc I think we would make a cute couple, he said. Fine I'll go out with u, I love doing charity work, I said laughing. Be honest I'm the cutest make a wish kid ever, he said.

He walked me to class. Ok see u later princess, he said. I walked in and saw Madsion sitting in my spot next to Miguel and hawk. Ethan still wasn't there. Move Madsion, I said. No I'm sitting here now Miguel and hawk like me better now, she said.

Oh sure they do just move, I said. No I'm good how else am I supposed to keep hawk away from u, she
said. I grabbed her hair. Move or say goodbye to ur cheep Extensions, I said. She got up and sat by kyler, moon, and Sam. They apparently liked her. I didn't speak to hawk or Miguel that whole class.

I walked into lunch. Madsion was all over kyler and they called me over. Caitlyn look I found another one of urs, she said laughing. I dated him for like a week I don't care, I said. Hawk still sat by cobra Kai so I'm guessing he hasn't left. What happened to u and hawk, I asked. I can keep my options open in only
using him to get back at u, she said. Back at me u stole my boyfriend last time, I said.

And it looks like I can do it again, she said laughing. Take kyler I don't care but if u hurt hawk it's gonna be bad, I said. Aren't u dating my brother, she asked. Yeah doesn't mean I can't protect a friend, I said. What are u gonna do use karate, All I have to do is look at Eli and he's all over me, she said. I punched her making her nose bleed. Y'all are choosing her over me, I asked. Yeah she's better than u will ever be, kyler said. That's not what u said at the dance, I said. They like me better get over it, Madsion said.  Fine but for u pansies no space is safe, i said walking away.

Hawk come here, Madsion yelled. I looked at him while he got up. Don't, I whispered. He keep walking. So I was thinking that we should date, she said. Umm yeah ok I've been wanting a girlfriend, he said. She got up and started touching his hair. Hey baby, ben said.

Oh hi, I said trying to cover up the fact that I was staring at hawk. So I was thinking that u come over to my house, he said. Yeah that should be fun, I said. And u can stay the night if u want, we can cuddle, he said. Ok can't wait, I said.

What are y'all talking about, Madsion said. I invited Caitlyn to stay the night with me, ben said. Oh really hawk would u like to join, she asked. Umm I don't know, he said. I could tell he was trying to cover up the fact that he has nightmares and wakes up sweating even wetting the bed sometimes. Please, she begged trying to use her puppy eyes. He looked at me. Ok sure, he said.

Hawk and I pulled up at the same time. I got out and walked to his car. U know u don't have to go in there I could just say u got sick, I said. No it's fine maybe nothing will happen besides I don't want her to break up with me already, he said. We walked in. Ben hugged me practically knocking me over. U just say me a couple hours ago, I said. Um mom this is Caitlyn she's my girlfriend, he said. And dad this is Eli his is my boyfriend, Madsion said. Well it's nice to meet y'all both, they said.

Madsion and Ben's rooms were right next to each other they even had a door connecting them. Ben room was nice, it reminded me of Hawks after he took all the nerd stuff down. I'm gonna take a quick shower I'll be right back, ben said kissing me. I sat down on the bed when Madsion came in. Sorry but down fuck my him, she said. Why would even u even say that, i asked. He doesn't have the best pull out game, she said. I didn't think anything of it.

I saw Madsion walk downstairs. Hawk are u gonna stay the night, I asked. Yeah she keeps begging me, he said. Ok but if u need me I'll help, I said. What are u doing, Madsion asked. I was just telling him how much I loved y'all's house, I said walking back to Ben's room. He finally got out of the shower he had his towel wrapped around his waist. No need to stare, he said.

Yeah ur right sorry, I said. I'm joking princess I'm all urs, he said picking me up. Let's watch a movie, he said. We ended up picking dirty dancing. I'm gonna go get a glass of water, I said. I walked down and hawk was down there. I still think ur badass, I said. What, he asked. U think everyone will think ur a pussy if u don't do something but i will always think ur badass, I said. I miss being friends with u, he said. Me to let's start over hi I'm Caitlyn what's ur name, I said. Hawk but u can call me Eli, he said shaking my hand. Nice to meet u Eli, I said.

Ben ended up falling asleep during the movie so I decided to turn it off and try to go to sleep. I always have a hard time going to sleep in places I don't feel comfortable in and being that close to Madsion made me so uncomfortable.

You can hear everything from the other rooms  I could hear hawk moaning so I thought they were having sex I tried to close my ears but that doesn't work. I got up to shut the door and they were both sleeping. I could see Eli shaking. I walked over to him. Eli wake up, I said. He didn't wake up it had been so long since we last dated I'm guessing his nightmares got worse. I started shaking him a little bit.

Eli come on get up, I whispered. I forgot how hard it was to wake him up. The most sensitive part of his body was his lip so I pinched it causing him to wake up. He shot up and I used my hand to cover his mouth so no one could hear his scream.

Are u ok, I asked. He looked at me and hugged me it was the first time he hugged me in a while. Thank u ur a great friend, he whispered in my ear. Ok I'm gonna try to go to bed, I said. Ok love u, he said. Love u too, I said.

I laid down next to ben waking him up. Where were u, he asked. I needed to got to the bathroom and I got lost, I said. Ok Love u, he said. Love u too, I said. It took me forever to fall asleep. I ended up getting woken up by hawk. Caitlyn get up, he said. What, I said sitting up. I kinda um- oh ok, did she find out, I asked. No she's down stairs but I don't want more people finding out about this, he said. Ok I'm follow me, I said.

We took the sheets off the bed and rushed them to the Landry room thankfully everyone was to busy to notice. Where are my sheets, Madsion asked. I wanted to get pay back for everything u did so I went to pour water on u but I poured it in Eli instead, making it go all over ur sheets so we threw them Iin the washer and dryer, I said. So ur still the same bitch, she said. Sis back off, ben said. They are probably trying to hide the fact they had sex when we were downstairs, she said.

What, ben said looking at me. That's no true me and hawk barely had sex when we were dating we are over each other completely, I said. Yeah we are just friends, he said. I couldn't tell if he meant it or not since he said that before. I trust u princess, ben said kissing me.