The soccer game

It had been 2 weeks since we returned to school, I haven't talked to hawk since then, Demetri got his cast off and Miguel was at the doctors for a check up.

I was sitting with Demetri, yasmine, moon, and Sam at lunch. Demetri was showing off his school project. We were all amazed. Hey u ready to rock our earth science presentation, Demetri said. I'm ready to go back to a world were we don't have to talk to each other on a regular basis anymore, yasmine said.

Hey hey hey, my popularity is on the rise will urs is steadily declining but maybe we can meet in the middle like a sexual vin diagram, Demetri said. So what's under the sheet, I asked. I'm glad u asked, Demetri said. Behold what scientist believe to be the valley when dinosaurs roamed the earth go ahead press the egg, Demetri said. When I pressed it we were all amazed.

Not bad my parents might not have to pay for my a this time, yasmine said. Oh ur parents will never have to pay for an a again, Demetri said.

ELI'S POV:
Hey 22 in a row new record, I said. I could see him flirting with her she was smiling and laughing I haven't made her that happy in a while. Caitlyn meant everything to me and he knew that. I kicked my ball over there. Sorry man looks like my ball just got away from me, I said laughing.

That took me three weeks to build, Demetri said. It took my ball three seconds to destroy, I said smirking at Caitlyn and walking away.

CAITLYN'S POV:
He smirked at me I missed it but I hated it. Another week another pissing contest well I shouldn't be surprised since u love pissing so much, Demetri said.
U landed one kick u got lucky, Eli said. I walked up. Back off or u won't be lucky, I said. What are u gonna do princess, Eli said. I balled up my fist again I wouldn't do that if I were u, he said. Sam walked up. Leave us alone or else, sam said. Yeah like you'll start anything princess actually why don't u go sleep around with someone new and break his heart, Eli said.

I didn't know he called anyone else princess. Sam pushed him. What's going on here miss laRusso, u know our new guide lines against physical contact did she enter her personal bubble with ur verbal consent, counselor Blatt asked. Yah she definitely trigged me in my safe space, Eli said. He looked sad he made the same face he used to make with me and he always won.

What are u talking about he started by destroying my Science project, Demetri said. That was an accident I mean you probably shouldn't bring your toys to school anyway, Eli said. I don't want excuses I just want you all to respect each other, counselor blatt said. She right guys we should stop the aggression Micro and macro, Eli said. Give me a break, Sam said.

Hey consider this a warning to y'all three and get the legos off the ground someone could get hurt, counselor blatt said. For u pansies no space is safe, Eli said walking away smiling. It was time for PE we were playing soccer.

Hawk walked out with the cobra's he looked so good. I wish we could do something about those cretins, Demetri said. We can, I said. How Council blatt would give us detention for just breathing near them, Demetri said. I don't see her anywhere do u, sam asked. Besides what's a game of soccer with a little physical contact, i said.

We started playing sam pushed some dude over. I tripped hawk and we just kept going. Hawk made a goal and started cheering he ran past me and winked I just rolled my eyes and started flirting with Demetri. He looked pissed and knocked someone over. The whistle blew let's take to easy on the physical contact, the coach said. She loved u, u know, Demetri said to Eli.

What did u say, Eli asked. Oh yeah she told me, Man U had a good thing going we the hottest girl in school and u ruined it by becoming a loser, Demetri said pushing Eli to the ground and tripping him.

I guess that's why the europeans call it football, Demetri said. Hawk was hurting everyone. He ran next to me. Hey princess ur next, he said. I jumped over his foot and grabbed his back making him fall to the ground. How did that work out for u, I said. U know what that's it everyone to the principals office now, the coach yelled.

We stood outside the door waiting for Eli to come out. Y'all are free to go she said looking at cobra Kai. Unbelievable, Demetri said. You Gotta be kidding me, what about us, sam asked. The rest of u will be Receiving Saturday detention, the principal said.
This is bullshit, sam yelled. Miss laRusso that is not how we express ourselves here I think you need two
weeks of detention, the principal said. She stormed off. Fuck this school, I said hitting the locker and walking out. I don't know them that well, Demetri said.