The end

The boys looked at me terrified, they were on the ground first closest to kresse. But kresse didn't move he look at tory and gestured for her to do it. Surprisingly she didn't move. Me why me, she asked. As much as I would love to do it I don't won't blood on my hands, he said. I struggled to try to break free but I couldn't. Kyler and Ben's hands were digging into my arms. I'll do it silver said walking up. No please no, I yelled. Shut up, he screamed.

My face was burning, my body was sweating. How about the ones she loves first, he said. He slowly walked next to hawk Miguel and Demetri. Please just do me, I begged. Don't worry darling you'll get ur turn, he said. Silver pulled out a knife and walked behind them. Which one should I do first, he asked. Please don't, I cried. Tory stood in shock.

No matter how much she hated me she always loved Miguel and hawk. He stood up next to hawk and lifted the knife up to him. Wait, kreese yelled. A sigh of relief rushed over me but quickly left. Let's do them all at the same time, he said. He walked up to Miguel. Please I'll do anything y'all can have the stupid trophy, I can say I cheated we will leave anything, I begged.

No I like this idea more, he said. Robby come here, slice asked. Stand next to that one, he pointed at Demetri. All three at the same time like it was practiced. Lifted the knifes. Wait, I yelled. Please just please do me kill me not them please they don't deserve it, I said. These two betrayed us, kreese yelled pointing at hawk and Miguel. So did I, I did it multiple times over and over I was even a spy just kill me.

No Caitlyn it's ok we deserve, hawk said. More tears filled my eyes. he's right and besides u don't deserve you always tried to fix things, Miguel said. Yeah but u can't save everyone Caitlyn, Demetri said. I love you, they all said. And just like that they were gonna.

I screamed louder than any scream ever. This scream carried pain unlike ever before. The whole building Shook, Kyler and Ben dropped me to cover their ears and I fell to my knees still screaming. Everything I loved gone, everything I ever knew gone. The room finally fell silent, not a single left but my sobbs. Kresse and sliver still trying to recover. I ran over to them and no one stopped me. I looked at them, all of them I couldn't believe their gone. I grabbed all their hands and then everything went black.

Caitlyn hello are u ok, a familiar voice said. But my eyes were still foggy, I tried clearing my eyes but I still couldn't see. The Silhouette was something I've seen before. Was I dead. There was so much noise going on. I couldn't think. It was bright and even smelt familiar.

Caitlyn, someone said touching me. My eyes focused it was hawk. Well Eli without the Mohawk. Are u to ok, he said moving his hand off me. I pinched myself, I was awake and I counted my fingers it was real. We were in the lunchroom. Sitting at a table with Miguel and Demetri.

Did I pass out, I asked. No u just touched my hand and it was like u were about to but u never did, Eli said. Well like I was saying thats Eli he's a man of few words, Demetri said. Yeah I know I met him yesterday, I said still in shock. But how long was I holding ur hand, I asked. Umm almost the whole lunch period, he said. Shit yasmines looking over here she's probably just making fun of me, he said.

It's a good thing I'm bold then, I said getting up. Hey u finally realized we are better than those losers, kyler asked. I looked back at them. If I sat down with them right now they will live but if I go back to Eli they all will die. So what's it gonna be, kyler asked. I looked directly at Eli. I love him, I said. Love who, they asked. Eli I love Eli, I said walking away.

Thought u were gonna stay with them, Demetri said. Honestly same, Miguel said. Yeah for a second I thought so too, I said. What made u change ur mind, Eli asked. I realized who I really loved after all the time, I said. Who, he asked. You, I said.

Maybe it was all a dream or maybe I saw the future but what ever it was I was sure I was gonna change it maybe u can't save everyone but I can.