The choice

THE NEXT DAY:
Who do u chose, Tory asked. Don't make me chose between u and her, I said. Why because you'll chose her, tory said. I don't know tory. That's the problem hawk u can't chose and ur gonna end up losing both of us, she said. I know but I love y'all both. Hawk u can't love both of us, Caitlyn said. When did u get here, I asked. I've been here the whole time, she said.

Y'all I can't chose that isn't fair, I said. It was fair when it was ben or u or Ethan, she said. That's different, I said. Look hawk it's been 2 years our memories are blurred, I didnt hear ur voice not a word, but still they talk about the things we were, they talk about us, she's dancing on ur feet with our song on repeat, heard she's everything I never was, Caitlyn said. Stop, I begged. U have to chose hawk, Tory said.

Why can't I be friends with Caitlyn and date u, I asked. Because everyone knows how that will go, she said. What do u mean, i asked. Tory pulled me aside. I see the way u look at her like she's everything to u and if y'all stay friends ur just gonna fall in love and then break each other again, she said. I looked at Caitlyn and she smiled at me. Well that's ur answer, I said. No it's not me and Caitlyn talked about it and even she wants u to pick me, she said. Did she really say that, I asked. Yes y'all aren't good for each other, she said.

We walked back over. So what was that about, Caitlyn asked. Oh nothing, I said. Her smile disappeared as she saw the look on my face. I guess she told u, she said. No I don't know what ur talking about, I said. I didn't want her to know it was affecting me. No matter how hard I tried I either hated Caitlyn or was in love with her there was no in between no matter how hard I tried.

I pick tory, I mumbled. What, Caitlyn asked. I pick tory, I said. Oh ok I'm happy for u I think that's a good choice, she said. But her expression was telling me different.
She didn't want me to chose tory but she didn't want me to chose her. She knew we couldn't work but she wanted it to so bad. Yeah, tory said jumping on me. Me and Caitlyn made eye contact while I was hugging tory. I'm sorry, I mouthed. It's ok, she mouthed back. That's awesome so I'm gonna go very cool, she said turning around and walking away.

Go after her hawk she still needs u. But my legs weren't moving. You still love her why didn't u pick her. U still have a chance shes good for u no matter what anyone says. U love her more than u love yourself get the fuck up and go get her. But nothing was happening I stood their. Tory pulled away and kissed me. I love u, she said. Love u too, I said looking away from Caitlyn. I lost her for good and there was nothing I could do now. I'm hoping she will move on for good this time, find a good boyfriend that treats her right so that I will be able to move on.

Dear god if I don't have a future with Caitlyn please make me stop thinking about her, I thought. Ok I'm going to the dojo early see u there, tory said walking away. Go after Caitlyn u love her.

Of course I ran after her. Hey wait up, I yelled. Hawk what do U want, she said. I needed to fix things. How do u know who I am, I asked. Stop that's not funny, she said. No really are u knew here bc ive never meet u, I said. Hawk Tory said we couldn't be friends, she said. Well I'm hawk what's ur name, I asked. Hawk stop, she said. Just go along with it, I begged. Fine I'm Caitlyn, she said. Nice to meet u Caitlyn, do u want me to show ur around, I said. Bruh I literally know where everything is, she said. So that's a yes ok, I said walking on. So on ur left u will see the gym that's where u will most likely being working out, I said.

Really sounds entertaining, she said. And this classroom is where I met a girl a lot like u actually, I said. Wow sounds interesting tell me about her, she asked. Well she was one of the funniest people I know could always make me laugh, a little bit of a bitch to the people she doesn't like but she's so protective over the people she loves, I miss her, I said. What happened, she asked. Well we fell out of love so no Romeo and Juliet, she didn't like the person I became but I didn't like the person I was either, I spent so long trying to fix that but I can't fix everything, I said.

She probably didn't like the person she was either and that's why she pushed u away, she said. Ohh that's very interesting tell me more, I said. Well I think y'all loved each other to much but not enough and y'all didnt know how to love when ur broken so it couldn't work, she said. That's a good point but maybe he was just broken, I said. Maybe she was to, she said. She fell in love with Eli and I broke him meaning she stopped loving me, I said. Do u miss being Eli, she asked. If time was in my hands I would turn it back and save Eli so she wouldn't leave me, I said. Well that's very kind of u but u can't save him can u, she asked. Personally I think he's still there he is just to insecure to show his real self, I said.

I think who ever u fell in love with has a dark side that she was trying to keep from u to protect u as much as she could, she said. She did a pretty good job. Maybe to good. Do u want to go in there, I said pointing at the door. If ur insisting, she said walking in.

It was hard to read her expression she was always good at hiding emotion. Do u miss, I asked. Miss what, she asked. This, I mean us, I said. I just met u so I don't know but I guess I could get to know u, she said. Yeah let's just make sure we don't fall in love we wouldn't want another incident, I said. Oh of course not I don't like people names after animals, she said. We laughed and every time we looked at each other we laughed longer and harder.

I loved her but if I couldn't have her this was awesome.