Mrs. Moskwitz

Eli wanted me to meet his mom, and of course, I said yes. His mom will be happy to see that he made a friend, especially since ur a girl, Demetri said. "What is that supposed to mean, "I ask. Oh, nothing just that she will be surprised, Demetri laughed. I looked at Eli and I could tell that kinda hurt him. 

Eli was nervous so he made sure his friends would also be there. I asked Eli to just bring me to his house since I didn't think I could stand seeing my mom the way she was. Demetri and Miguel said that they might be a little late, which meant just me and Eli for a while.

When we were in his car he was telling me about how much his mom would love me. And when I asked about his dad he didn't say anything. His house was a lot bigger than I expected.

The moment he walked in his mom ran to him and hugged him, which let's be honest melted my heart.  Who's this, she asked. Um this is Caitlyn, she's uh a  friend, he hesitated.  

Oh, nice to meet u, I'm glad to see Eli made some friends, she said. She hugged me, and I couldn't remember the last time my mom hugged me. 

He showed me to his room, made me fall for him even more. You could tell he was kinda a nerd. He liked harry potter, Star Wars, anime, pokemon, and more but it was so cute. He told me not to make fun of him before we walked in but I was in love with this man.

He took off his shirt and laid down on the bed. Are u going to lay down, he asked." Nah, I think I'm good". He sat up and pulled me on the bed. He tried to tickle me but I pinned him down, and of course, that's when Miguel and Demetri finally showed up. I quickly jumped off Eli. 

Caitlyn, Mrs. Moskwitz wants to talk to you, Demetri said. Oh shit, what did I do. I could hear the boys playing video games when she started talking to me. Caitlyn, how long have you and Eli been friends? she asked. Almost a month why, I said. He hasn't complained to me in almost a month, I'm guessing ur the reason why she replied. 

Does it bother u, she asked. "Does what bother me. The lip, she replied. "No, I think it makes him cuter, I said. Do you like him because I think yall would make the cutest couple, she said. I don't know I guess I never thought about it, I replied. Are you kidding me I thought about it all the time. 

What's that she asked, pointing to a bruise. Oh, it's nothing, I replied. I hadn't told anyone but my mom started hitting me when she got really drunk. But I noticed she had one too, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I didn't bring it up.

Back to Eli, would you consider dating him, she asked. Yes I would he's not like the only boys, he's special, I would do anything for him. I saw her looking over my shoulder a lot of the time, but I didn't think anything of it until I heard Eli say Oh so you think about me all the time. 

How much have you heard, I asked. Enough, he replied. I walked back to his room to find out they all heard. I just confessed my feelings to all of them. 

Eli spent the whole night trying to teach me how to play Fortnite but each time it failed. While Demetri and Miguel spent the whole night bullying us. Eli and I got the bed while Miguel and Demetri were forced to sleep on the floor.

I tried falling asleep but I just couldn't the thought of Eli getting abuse made me feel sick. I turned over and I could tell he was having a nightmare. He ended up waking up and crying so I held him and we cuddled all night.

He didn't have another nightmare, for once he felt safe and so did I. We both drifted off to sleep, but around 2 am we heard a loud bang.