Double date

I decided to text hawk, I know it was probably a dumb idea but I needed to talk to him.

ME: Hawk can we talk

HAWK: Im not in the mood

ME: Hawk its important

HAWK:I'm sorry but tory doesn't want me to talk to u

ME: hawk stop, I decided to quit Cobra kai and I think u should to, u were better off with Johnny.

HAWK: u don't know what I'm better off with so just leave me alone

ME: hawk hear me out

HAWK: fine

ME: Everytime u do something I see how it hurts u, I know u don't like being bad

HAWK: U don't know me anymore

ME: Yeah ok ELi i know u more than anyone else

ME: the difference between us is I know who I am ur still trying to be someone ur not

He never answered me after that. I tried calling Miguel but he never picked up. I decided to go to sleep I was going to try to talk to Miguel tomorrow at school.

I walked in and my eyes met with Madsion's she was talking to hawk and of course he was talking back, he could never tell when someone liked him.

I tried walking past them to go to class but she stopped me. Oh hey Caitlyn I want u to meet my new friend, Madsion said. Madsion I'm not in the mood for ur little games and I already know who he is, I said. Oh well I bet I know him more than u think, she said snickering. Oh please Madsion get a life it's honestly embarrassing how ur still all over mine, I said.

Well me and Eli are hanging out later, she said. Wait Eli wow, I said. Yeah he also lets me touch his hair I guess he really likes me, she said. No no one likes u and he has a girlfriend, I said. That never stopped u did it, she said. Yeah ur right I never stopped me bc I loved him before he changed, I said. I looked at hawk. What's wrong hawk u don't speak, I said. He just looked away.

He deserves someone like me I'm good for him, she said. Girl ur not good for no one and especially not him but if I were u I'd pick someone else, I said. Oh what about Ethan or Miguel, she said. Not only will Tory kill u for even being that close to hawk but I'll help if u get anywhere near Miguel and Ethan, I said. Tory wouldn't find out will she bubbas, she said. Bubbas really that's just embarrassing, I said laughing.

He liked it dont u, she said. He didn't even talk. She grabbed his face. We are going to have to find a way to hide that thing on ur face, she said. When she looked back at me he started hiding it with his hand. Madsion just stay away from me or it's gonna be bad, I said walking away.

Hey princess, someone said leaning by my locker. He sounded so much like hawk when he said that. Oh hi Ben, can u not call me that, I said. Why, he asked. It's just that my ex boyfriend used to call me that, I said. Which ones ur ex, he asked. Hawk the one with the Mohawk that ur sister won't leave alone, I said. Oh the boy with the lip, why do u even like him didn't that bother u, he asked. No it didn't bother me, I said.

Ok then why did y'all break up, he asked. He's kinda toxic and hides who he really is, he also loves flirting with other girls and he chose karate over me, I said. Well I would never do that, he said. That's great to hear but I'm not looking to date, I said.

Just one if u don't like it we don't have to do any more and I'll leave u alone, he said. That sounds like a pretty good offer, I said starting to walk to class. So is that a yea, he asked. Yeah sure, it's a yes, I said laughing. We walked past hawk and Madsion. You know ur sisters kinda a whore, I said. Yeah I know I never liked her, he said walking over to them. He pulled my arm to follow him. What are u doing, I asked. You'll see, hey Madsion look at my new date, he said smiling.

Ur dating that freak, she said laughing. Umm not to embarrass u but no one laughed also I Ur not the queen of this school, I said. Well I'm going on a date with hawk, she said. Oh really that's such a coincidence, we should he a double date, ben said. Hawk aren't u still dating Tory, I said. Hello Eli don't u speak, I said. He looked up. She broke up with me, he whispered. Shit, I said. What is there a problem, she asked.

Yeah there is ur in for a rude awakening, I said walking to class. There was no way in hell I was gonna let her ruin him even more. See u later princess, he said.

When I got home I wasn't to excited about the date yes spending time with Ben would be fun but watching Madsion practically use hawk wouldn't. He picked me up at 8. Where are we going, I asked. You'll see, he said smiling. We stopped at the red light and hawk pulled up next to us well Madsion was in the car but let's just say she was a little busy. Their windows were down and so were Ben's and we could hear everything. We drove off and he told me to close my eyes. I turned on the radio before hand. Pierre was playing me and hawk always sang that song together and with my eyes close ben sounded like hawk. He helped me out the car with his hand over my eyes.

Open, he whispered. It was golf n stuff I'm guessing Madsion had something to do with this. This is where me and hawk went on our first and last date.

We were waiting for Madsion and hawk. I saw him fix his pants when he got out. Ok we know they're hear let's start. We decided to play putt putt golf. Ben ur so bad at this, I said laughing. It's my first time back off, he said smiling. I ended up winning. Told u I would win, I said.

ELI'S POV:
They decided to go to golf n stuff. I jumped out of my car trying to fix my pants before anyone noticed but I saw Caitlyn look away. They went to putt putt golf so me and Madsion followed. I could see her smiling and laughing not once did she look at me. She ended up winning and I barely even paid attention to the game I was playing so Madsion won ours too.

I could hear Caitlyn bulling ben. He ended up picking her up and throwing her over his shoulders just liked I did. Put me down, she screamed. Fine, he said slowing putting her down.

I saw the way they looked at each other she used to look at me like that. We walked in and started playing arcade games.

I decided to actually pay attention to Madsion it looked like Caitlyn had finally moved on. We ended up sitting at the same table to get something to eat. I want a salad, Caitlyn said. I know she didn't actually want a salad she never did. I want a salad to, I said. I didn't want they to think I was any weirder.

CAITLYN'S POV:
He got a salad like I did and I knew he didn't want a salad. Oh Caitlyn, I understand why u liked hawk his dick is really big, she said. Yeah I know it went inside me, I said. Ben spit out his drink from laughing. He will be inside me soon, she said. Yeah but it won't be as good he was in me first, I said. Can we please change the subject, ben said laughing.

I thought u told u to cover that up, Madsion said. He tried covering it up with his hand. Madsion he can't help it just leave him alone, I said. He wouldn't look up. Our legs ended up touching and I saw him smile. What's wrong, Madsion said. I saw him stop smiling. Ben was amazing but Eli was still there.

I saw his eyes get big. Madsion that's fucking nasty we are in public, I said. Yeah but he likes it, she said smiling. Whatever it doesn't faze me anymore, I said. We got the food shortly after. Hawk barely ate his food. We continued playing games. I was having so much fun with Ben. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I said. Madsion followed after me.

What's ur problem, I asked. I just wanted to tell u how much fun I'm having with hawk, she said. Doesn't look like he's having fun, I said. Oh he loves me he even told me how he used u, she said. What are u talking about, I asked. Once he became popular he was just using u for sex, she said. I knew she was lying we barely had sex but I didn't want her to know that so I started fake crying.

ELI'S POV:
Caitlyn and Madsion both went to the bathroom leaving me and Ben. Hey I'm sorry no hard feelings, ben said. Why would there be, I asked. I kinda took ur girl, he said.

She not my girl anymore, I said. I can tell there's still something there, he said. Nope nothing she's moved on and so did I, I said. Ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting anyone, he said. Madsion came back first. Caitlyn came shortly after she was wiping away tears. Madsion came up to me and pulled me in for a kiss. I thought maybe I would feel something but there was no spark I felt numb.

Ben kissed Caitlyn in the cheek making her smile, she was gone but ben was better for her anyway.