The teacher

Hey Caitlyn, Ethan said. What's up. I was wondering if u wanted to come over to my house practice ends early and I kinda miss u, he said. Kinda. Ok maybe more than kinda what do u say, he said. Sure I don't have really anything to do since we went to the dojo before school. Thank god I'm really losing my friends, he said. Why. Ben doesn't like me because he saw me talking to u, and I don't know about the rest but they have been acting different, he said. How so? They haven't been telling me anything and i think they are planning something big, he said.

Like what. I don't know but I'm trying to protect u from them, he said. Is that why u want me to come over? Maybe maybe not, he said smirking. Ok so I'll come over after school, I said walking away.

I walked in and sat in my desk. Tory was sitting on hawks lap around all the cobra's. He looked sad and uncomfortable but I didn't think anything of it at the time. Class take y'all's seats, the teacher said. It was the same teacher from the experiment. He looked at me and smirked. I had never felt so uncomfortable.

All of the cobra's got to their seats leaving hawk alone. What's wrong, I asked. But he didn't say anything he didn't even look up. Hawk hello are u ok, I said. Still nothing, it's like he was zoned out. Hawk, I said touching he leg making him jump. I'm sorry but are u ok, I asked. Yeah I'm fine, he said. Are u sure, I asked. Yeah don't worry about it, he said. Ok, I said brushing it off. Class went by slow without hawk talking to me. Miguel was across the room bc we got in trouble for talking so I had no one. The bell rang and we all stood up to go to lunch.

Caitlyn can I talk to u, the teacher asked. Umm sure, I said. I was just letting u know that if u need it I can give u extra help, he said. That would be great I really have been struggling this semester, so what kind of extra work, I asked. U know, he said looking down. Actually I don't know, I said. U can have A's for the rest of the year, he said. I'm sorry I'm gonna go, I said turning to the door. U can't leave it starts now, he said grabbing my arm and pushing me down.

What the hell, I yelled pushing him away. I tried running but he grabbed my arm. Ur not leaving until I say u can, he said. Let me go, I yelled. He punched me in the nose making it bleed. That's what U get for disrespecting, he said. I jumped up and kicked him in the face making him fall down. Don't fucking touch me, I yelled. I kicked his stomach and ran to the lunchroom.

I walked in wiping the blood of my mouth. I heard people start whispering and by the time I looked up everyone was staring at me. I wiped my blood on my hand and went to sit down. Caitlyn what happened, Miguel asked. Nothing, I said. Caitlyn ur bleeding, Demetri said. Wow I couldn't tell, I said. Looks like she's ok she still has sass, Demetri said. I looked down at my arm there was blood and a mark from where he grabbed me. Caitlyn are u ok, hawk said touching my shoulder. I jumped and balled up my fist. Hey it's me, he said. Shit sorry, I said. Are u really ok, he asked. Yeah I'm fine don't worry about, I said.

He could tell something was wrong but chose to believe her and went back to sit with cobra Kai. I lost track of time until I heard Demetri said oh shit. What, I asked. Looks like u won, he said. I looked up and saw some teachers with him. Caitlyn please tell me u didn't fight him, Miguel asked. I should probably go, I said standing up. I looked at each corner of the lunchroom and all the doors were blocked.

I looked at hawk. Don't fight it, he mouthed. I was gonna try my hardest not to. All the teachers walked closer or me and soon I was trapped. What are u gonna do hit me again, I said. No it's gonna be a whole lot worse, he said. Another male teacher came from behind and grab my arms. This is just to make sure she doesn't  start a fight again, the teacher yelled. Bull shit, I yelled. Watch ur language, he yelled. I was giving up there was nothing I could do. I looked down and saw that he was hard and it made me sick to my stomach, this was making him horny. The teachers walked me into the hallway corner and he started talking. Ur gonna regret that baby girl, he said. I wanted to throw up and run away but one of the teachers were still holding my arms.

Ur gonna have to fight it's the only way out, I thought to myself. I leaned back against the teacher and hit him in the dick making him loosen his grip and then I kicked my leg up making us do a back flip. He landed on his back and thankfully I landed strait up. Hawk was the one who taught me how to do a back flip. I kicked my leg backwards making the other teacher fall. And then swept the leg of the other. Looks like it's just u and me, I said. He looked scared. I punched him in the face and swept his leg but that wasn't enough so again I jumped up but this time I hit him in the jaw.

He flew down to the ground groaning. I kicked him all the way back into the lunchroom. Everyone looked in shock. Why don't u tell them what really happened, I said. I don't know what ur talking about, he groaned. Do it or else, I said lifting my leg up. Fine ok she started the fight. I sent my leg crashing into his stomach. I said the truth, I yelled.

She a natural cobra, tory said. Yeah that was badass, kyler said. I looked up and met eyes with hawk. Good job princess, he mouthed.