Silver

I was sick of cobra Kai and I was gonna make them pay if it was the last thing I did. I drove to Miguel's house. He opened the door and I tried to stay tough but I was in so much pain. The minute he let go of the door I fell into his arms and started crying. What the hell happened, he asked. Cobra Kai is what happened, I said. It's ok, he said rubbing my head. Why what did u do, he asked. I just wanted to go see hawk so I sat outside the dojo and before I knew it they were breaking my car, and Ben pulled me out the window and they all started fighting me, I cried.

We have to tell everyone, he said pulling out his phone. Yeah text the group chat to meet at the dojo, I said. He sent the text and then helped me to the sink. He helped pick off every tiny piece glass of my body. Shit, I groaned. Sorry we have to make sure everything is ok, he said. Carmen came in. Oh sweetie what happened, she asked. Its not really the big of a deal, I said. Ok let me see, she said looking at my stomach. Looks like they tried to open up that scar but missed, you'll be ok, she said. Thank u so much, I said hugging them both. We walked to my car, and cleaned all the glass out and immediately drove to the dojo. We were there last.

Shit what happened, Demetri asked. Cobra Kai, I said jumping out the car. That's why we texted y'all, Miguel said. Yeah we need to talk, I said.

Cobra Kai has been making out life's a living hell, some more than others and know it's time we fight back, i said. Wait are u sure, Demetri asked. We won't actually be fighting back until the tournament,i have some tricks that kresse taught me that I know will help us win, I said. So are we learning them too, Burt asked. Yes but be ready it's not gonna be easy, I said.

We all got in position. Ok so first of u opponent, i running towards u and is about to kick all u have to do is grab their leg and flip them to the ground like this, I said. Now y'all try, I said. I watched as everyone successfully performed this move. I taught them a few more. Good job not a harder one. This one is very difficult so get ready, I said. This was the one terry taught me. Ok so if they are trying to kick or punch or whatever grab their leg or arm, and do a back flip it will send them to the ground landing on their back earning u a point, I said.

I watched as everyone failed at this one. I was so quick to learn it but they were all struggling, mostly bc they didn't know how to do a back flip.

Ok tomorrow at 4 I will try to teach y'all how to do a back flip, I said. Caitlyn are u sure about this, Miguel asked. What do U mean, I said. They could get hurt and we can lose anyone else, he said. Trust me I won't let anyone get hurt, I said.

I drove over to my moms house and went inside. My mom wanted me to meet her knew husband, and I decided that maybe it was time. Hello mom are u here, I said walking inside. Yes sweetie I'm in the kitchen, she said. I walked in. Ok mom I forgive and I'm ready to meet ur husband, I said. Ok hunny come downstairs, she yelled. Hi I'm Caitlyn, I said. Yeah I know, he said Turing around. What the fuck, I yelled. It was terry my mom married terry silver and there he was infront of me.

Mom what were u thinking, I yelled. What, she asked. This man is evil I can't believe u, I said. What is she talking about, my mom asked. I'm sorry sweetie I have no idea she probably doesn't want any other man in ur life, he said. No u don't get to talk about my dad ever u have no right, I yelled. Caitlyn calm down or leave, my mom said. Mom really, I said.

Yes really, she said. Ur gonna pick again u never pick me, I yelled running out. Wait, terry yelled. I tried running to my car but I was in so much pain he caught up to me. U better not ruin this for me, he said. Stay out of my life, I said. Ur mom loves me oh and by the way this is just the first way cobra Kai is gonna ruin ur life, he said. What are U talking about, I asked. Those little friends of urs are gonna feel a lot of pain soon, he said. Don't talk about my friends, I yelled. Oh and that boy with the lip he's gonna get it the worse, he said.

Hawk is on y'all's team though, I said. Yeah that's the only reason we let him in so we could ruin ur life, u better watch out for him, he said. Leave hawk alone he hasn't done anything, I said. Oh but he has he left and disappointed us so he's gonna pay, he said. If u lay a hand on him I will kill u, I spat in his face. I knew u still loved him sad thing is tory won him and doesn't even want him, he said. What, I asked.

Tory does not love him she's gonna break his heart and U better not win that tournament or it's over for him, he said. What do u mean, I asked. U will have to be planning his funeral instead of y'all's wedding if u win he's dead, he laughed.