Mr. Moskwitz

Eli jumped up which caused us all to get up. I could hear his mother screaming stop. When we walked out of the room it was pitch dark. All we could see were 2 big dark shadows. I could tell Eli knew who one of the people was. 

But a voice sounded familiar to me. I turned the light on to see my dad and another man. I was in complete shock when I heard Eli say Dad stop. I was right his dad was abusive but why was my dad here. I could tell they were both drunk. I screamed dad stop when Eli's dad and mine stormed over to us. 

They pushed Miguel and Demetri out of the way. My dad wrapped his hands around my body and started punching me. I looked over and Eli's dad was choking him, he was already turning purple trying to fight his way out. 

"Dad stop this isn't you, I screamed. Dad, it's me, Eli said. I'm not ur dad, he told me. I felt everything around me crush. Another man walked in at that time and went straight to Miguel, Demetri, and Eli's mom.

I punched my dad, kicked him in the stomach, and knocked him out. I ran to Eli and his dad. Eli was about to pass out when I kicked his dad and Eli fell to the ground. His was really strong and ended up taking me to the ground and choking me. 

Dad get off of her, Eli screamed trying to hurt him. Why should I look at her she looks helpless, he replied. Because I love her, Eli yelled. His dad stopped choking me. 

ELI'S POV:

I could see Caitlyn's dad hurting her and I couldn't do anything to help her. Dad, it's me, I said hoping he would stop choking me. But he didn't I felt everything go darker. 

I could hear a loud noise and my mom screaming. I was about to pass out when Caitlyn kicked my dad. I fell to the ground. It took me a while to get up when I saw my dad on top of her choking her. 

Dad get off of her, I screamed. He kept going. Why should I look at her she looks helpless, he said. Because I love her, I yelled back. He stopped still on top of her. You love her, that's pathetic, ur a freak there is no way she even cares about you, he replied. We should have aborted you while we had the chance and u were a mistake. 

I tried not to cry, but he was right there was no way a girl could love me especially not a girl as perfect as Caitlyn. 

I could hear Miguel, Demetri, and my mom still fighting off the other man. Dad please this isn't you, I begged. He got off of her. Love isn't real, she would probably love any other guy besides you, he replied. 

He walked over to Caitlyn's dad trying to get him up. I ran to Caitlyn she was passed out but still breathing. Wake up, Caitlyn, I need you, you can't leave me. 

CAITLYN'S POV:
I could hear Eli screaming he needed me and not to leave him when I woke up. I sat up to see all three men leaving. Eli hugged me so fast that we immediately fell over. Miguel, Demetri, and Eli's mom started walking over. 

I love you, Caitlyn, Eli whispered in my ear. I could hear him crying. Eli's mom told the boys to give us a minute. I thoughted you were gonna die, he said. 

Eli, I love you more, I replied. Eli helped me up. Are yall ok, I asked. They all said yes, thankfully they didn't take as many punches as I did. 

Eli told us everything before we tried to go back to bed. He said that his dad met this man a while back and he convinced him we were bad for him. "So he started abusing us." 

We all tried to go back to bed but it was already getting light outside and we were still pretty scared. Eli held me until he got up to take a shower. I got up and convinced the boys to go to the dojo with me. Johnny trusted me so I already had a key. 

Surprisingly I even convinced Demetri to join. Miguel and I were going to teach them how to protect themselves.