The boy with the lip

I walked to an empty classroom, to calm myself down. When I walked in I saw him, the boy with the lip. He was crying, I wanted to hug him but I don't even know him. What's wrong, I asked. He responded with nothing, as he tried to wipe his tears away.

 I sat down next to him, even though he looked like he didn't want me to. For some reason, the panic attack went away, I felt safe around him. My name is Caitlyn, but he didn't respond. Ok fine, I'll try to guess your name. Ethan, he shook his head no. Please don't make me keep guessing, I begged.

 I'm Eli he said, finally turning to look at me, but he couldn't look at me in my eyes. He had soft dirty blonde hair, and the prettiest eyes. He was nothing like my type but for some reason, I was drawn to him

Hey, can u not look at it, Eli said. Look at what, I asked. My lip I know it looks bad, he said while trying to hide it. I moved his hand, I think it's cute, I explained. Wait what about Kyler, if he found out I was talking to u he would make my life a living hell, he asked. I broke up with him he was a dick, I think he only dated me because I'm kinda rich, I explained. 

The bell rang, well I'll see you tomorrow Eli, I said while waving goodbye. He smiled at me. I had only ever seen him smile at Miguel and Demetri.

When I got in my car Kyler and his friends surrounded it. What were u doing with lip, he asked. I didn't want Eli to get hurt so I lied. I was making fun of him like u told me too. Ok baby, I'll see you tomorrow. No, Kyler, I broke up with you, I meant everything I said. I drove off leaving Kyler flipping me off. 

When I got home my mom was still drunk, so I go in the car and drove around.

 I ended up seeing Miguel, with a familiar man I knew. It was Johnny Lawerence, he used to teach me karate, I pulled into the parking lot. I walked into the building called cobra kai. 

Miguel was cleaning mats when he said, Hi Caitlyn do u want to join cobra kai. Um, where did Johnny go, I asked. I'm not taking applications right now, johnny said while walking out his office. Like I would ever join this, I said laughing. 

He looked up at me. Hey kiddo, he said it's been a while, why are you here. Well my dad left and my mom is at home drunk so I was driving around and here I am. I'm so sorry, do you want to see if ur still any good, he asked. Miguel, I think u have learned enough to fight her, Johnny said.

But she's a girl I can't hit a girl. I thought everyone was equal, said Johnny.  Miguel tried to kick my shoulder but I grabbed his leg and flipped him over. Good job, looks like u still got it.

I stayed there until 7 pm training and by the end of it, Miguel and I became bestfriends. Johnny wanted to stay later so I drove Miguel to his house. He forced me to meet his mom and grandma. They were so nice to me his family actually loved him and I couldn't say the same about mine. 

I drove home when I walked in my mom started yelling at me, I blamed it on the alcohol and just went to bed. 

The next day, I picked up Miguel to bring him to school so he wouldn't have to ride a bike. I thought going to this school would be one of the biggest mistakes of my life, but I'm glad I met you, Miguel. We walked into the school together, again everyone was looking at me. 

When lunch came I sat with Miguel, Demetri, and Eli, since I'm pretty sure Kyler was spreading lies about me. Demetri introduced him and Eli. He's a man of few words, Demetri explains. Yeah I know we talked yesterday well I talked. Eli started whispering, that Yasmine was looking over and was probably making fun of him. 

It's a good thing I'm bold, I said while getting up and walking to their table.

Hey, you finally realize we are better than those losers, Kyler asked. Actually no, but I did realize why ur mean you see some people having problems you can see, but Kyler is trying to hide the fact that he has a small dick. 

Everyone went quite. Ur gonna regret that, I'm gonna make your life a living hell, Kyler yelled while spitting everywhere. Have fun it's gonna be hard considering how bad my life already is and I walked away.