Some people dont think

CAITLYN'S POV:

Ben and I have been spending a lot of time together, maybe he had changed. He would randomly take me on dates, hawk never did that.

I grew to hate hawk, everything everyone was saying about him made it worse, I was trying to protect him but I can't protect from himself no one can. Hawk walked in the lunchroom, it was the first time I had seen him that day. He had bruises and scars and looked horrible. I laughed at him, he looked so much like a freak.

I knew u liked it rough but lip this is a new, I said. He didn't look at me. Come on ur making it boring, I said. I mean u look horrible, Whatever have fun lip, I said walking away. I walked over to ben and he pulled me in for a kiss.

ELI'S POV:
I walked into to school late, it was already lunchtime. I was the first one in there. Caitlyn looked at me, she started bullying me and now she hates me. I knew u liked it rough but lip this is new, she said laughing.

I wasn't amused, she knew I hated being called lip. I stayed staring at the ground. Come on ur making this boring, I mean u look horrible, she said. I don't even know how bad I looked ever since that night I haven't been able to look in the mirror, I still had rope marks on my hand and every time I heard her voice my heart dropped. Whatever have fun lip, she said walking away. I watched her walk up to Ben and he kissed her never breaking eye contact with me.

He knew I loved her and he loved watching me suffer. Get up moskowitz show her u don't need her. They pulled away and he grabbed her waist and through her over his shoulders and slide her down his body, he knew that was over thing she must of told him and that was the last straw.

I stood up and walked over to their table. Surprise u can stand, Madsion said. Madsion I'm not dealing with ur bullshit, I yelled.

CAITLYN'S POV:
He looked pathetic his eyes were red like he had been crying, what a pussy, he stumbled when he walked and so on. What lip got a problem, I said. He looked at me, I could see the pain in his eyes. Yeah a staring problem, ben said.

I walked up to him and pushed him on to the floor. I felt nothing no regret, no guilt, just power. The rest of the cobra's didn't like me only ben, but with Ben I was unstoppable half of the school was scared of me and I enjoyed every minute of it.

We were sitting in our last block class when everyone's phone dinged, I could hear people whispering my name. I looked down at my phone and saw it. My nudes that I sent, I remember sending ones like these to hawk, and he hated me so I knew it was him.

I sat my phone down and tried to relax. The minute the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and ran out. I walked over to hawk. Hey loser, he said. I slapped him hard. What the fuck, he yelled. I hate u, I screamed. Why, he asked. Because ur a weird kid with a ugly ass lip and u always will be no girls want u, I yelled. What did I do, he yelled. You sent my nudes to everyone, u knew I trusted u, I yelled. He looked away.

What a pussy can't even admit u did it u can't even look me in the eyes, I yelled walking away.

ELI'S POV:
She slapped me so hard my face turned. What the fuck, I yelled. I hate u, she screamed. Why, I asked. Because ur a weird kid with an ugly ass lip and u always will be no girls want u, she yelled. She was right most girls stayed away from me it was so different from before.

What did I do, I asked. U sent my nudes to everyone, u knew I trusted u, she yelled. I looked to ben, he sent them not me but Caitlyn just showed her real side and I was gonna make her life a living hell, if she was gonna hate me than I was gonna hate her more. What a pussy can't even admit can't even look me in. The eyes, she yelled walking away.

I stood up have fun with him slut, I yelled. This was part one of my plan, I was gonna make her hurt just as bad as she made me hurt. 

CAITLYN'S POV:
I hated him so much. Caitlyn, Miguel said. What, I yelled. Calm down it's me, he said. Shit sorry what do u want, I asked. What's going on with u, he asked. What do u mean, I asked. Ur becoming a bully we all think u should stop hanging out with the cobra's, he said. Why should I, y'all aren't my real friends, I yelled.

Don't start that I have been here since day 1 and I'm still here, everything that's happening to u now is ur fault no one else, he said. No it's hawks fault, I yelled. Look at him he looks horrible something is definitely wrong, he said.

Yeah the fact that he is a loser and a pussy, I yelled. This isn't u Caitlyn they are getting in ur head, he said. No y'all are the problem, I said walking away. I can't help u anymore I'm sorry Caitlyn, he yelled. I got in my car. 

They only brought me down. It was time to make them all pay, and I was gonna make them regret everything they ever did to me especially hawk. If he was gonna treat me like this I was gonna make him hurt and when he least expected it I was going to attack.