~2~

🎼11 years later

I woke up with a start, my alarm has gone off and given me a huge headache. I rolled onto my belly at the edge of my bed and pushed my fist down on the button but instead smashed the entire thing. "Not again." This is the third one I've destroyed my mum is going to kill me. Not that she ever has to know. I sighed and turned on my back to stare up at the white ceiling. I don't want to go to school today, I know I sound like the typical tired teenager but it's not like anyone is going to miss me... except for Henry.

Honestly, if it wasn't for Henry I would be skipping school today and a lot of other days. He's the only friend I have and the only friend I'll ever need. He's always stuck by me ever since that day at the park, but we never spoke of it. When I tried one time he had no idea what I was talking about but I know I wasn't imagining him. I will always remember his pitch-black eyes and his warm smile, so familiar as if maybe I have met him in another lifetime. A mystery that I'll never solve and don't have time to because if I don't get up now I'll be late for school and since Henry is picking me up so will he. I groaned and fell to the floor and started crawling to my walk-in closet. My parents are very wealthy, my dad is an architect and my mum is just a housewife. We live in a huge mansion with civilisation just around the corner so it does get really lonely here anyway time to pick out what I'm wearing. I stuck with the dark blue guess jeans, a white T-shirt and a grey hoodie. I didn't look at myself in the mirror to see how I looked because every time I do I gasp and can't stop looking at myself.

No, I'm not self-obsessed or anything it's just that I'm different looking to every single girl on the planet. What girl has naturally white hair and black eyes? At times I find I'm creepy looking but at other times I look... pretty. My mum says I have an unnatural beauty, all I have to say to that is I am definitely unnatural. Girls would kill for my flawless skin not meaning to brag or anything sadly I'm also one of those girls who are flat-chested. But I have gotten into trouble for my looks so I keep myself sort of hidden under hoods or stuff my hair up into a hat and wear sunglasses. Today I'll just stick with a hood and pray for not too much attention.

Knock Knock

"Angie are you up? Henry is here." My mum said while opening the door and she gave me one of her dress inspections. "Come on Angie I bought you those summer dresses for a reason." She said dragging me to the wardrobe.

"Ugh! Mum please I'm fine everything I wear, I wear for a reason." She ignored me and pulled out a white dress with pink roses on it. I shook my head at her. "No." She frowned and placed it back then pulled out a short black dress with an attached black belt. "Don't think that's appropriate for school."

"Nonsense put this on and wear these black stockings." She tossed them to me and then began to search for shoes. Forget it! I placed the clothes on the floor then ran out of the wardrobe. "Not so fast young lady! You put this on this instance!" She screamed. Oh God, I bet the whole neighbourhood heard that. I sighed and changed into the clothes but snuck my jumper and cap into my school bag. "Here wear these boots." She gave me a pair of red ankle-high boots, they are lace-up, pointed at the end and three inches tall.

"Mum it's the only school, and how do you expect to run around to each class in those torture shoes?" They look like shoes a Christmas elf would wear.

"They're not that high Angelica, now go before you're late!" When she walked out I slipped in a pair of black ballet flats in my bag as well. Then once I put on the boots I walked down the stairs and met Henry at the bottom who looked at me in awe.

"You look..." he started. "Different." Jeez, nice choice of words. "Wipe the drool off your face." I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the front door.