~38~

Meow there! ANOTHER UPDATE YAY! How's life? Or even better how's your love life? Free from the complications or just as bad Angelica's case?

Hoe you love it since you'll get a great insight through Mr Cat's eyes and I want to read comments about Henry's change of attitude and Blaz's change of heart.

Enjoy, remember to vote and comment and share it to friends to spread the magic and angelness and hotcatness and well to get Angelica's story around.

I'm planning making a Trilogy of her story and I don't know I kind of want some pictures to put up for this book. I'd like to see your takes of the characters how you see them or just fanart. The best ones I would love to put up in the story. If you interested pm me :)

~MeowForNow

🎼 "Angelica..." Henry's minty fresh breath fanned my face. My stomach began twist and turn within me as I almost let myself get lost in his blue eyes. Two blue skies. How could he? How could he!? "I'm really sorry I never intended on hurting you. I would never purposely hurt you. I love you too much to ever do that I mean... We-we we've been friends since we were kids. Nicole was never going to step in the way of that." As he apologised and apologised and all I could think was what's stopping me from burning his face off?

His perfect blue eyes and the mouth that I know glows into a kind smile. A smile that may or may not have been genuine.

"Get off me Henry."

"Say you forgive me."

"I'll scream rape!"

"You're bluffing."

I am.

"I'm not forgiving you." I growled.

He sighed as his face drew in closer. For a second I thought he was going to kiss me but he spoke just over my lips. "Fine. But say you're not going out with Blaz."

I tilted my head so my mouth was not directly under his and I could look at the cloudy sky rather than his face. "Don't you think that if we were he would be beating your ass already?"

"I can take him."

I snickered. "I really doubt it."

"I can."

"Whatever."

"I can."

"GET OFF ME HENRY!" I shouted.

He rolled off me and sat up in front of me leaning back on his hands. "I love you."

I jolted. "Yeah I love you to. You're like my gay older brother."

"Not only did you trick me into watching that movie but now you're going to quote the insults from it?"

"Don't like it I'm sure Nicole is..."

"Enough of Nicole. I don't ever want to think or talk about the mole alright you're important to me."

"Not as much as I hoped."

"What do you hope to get from me?" he asked and his mouth. It slightly upturned into some weird smile. A smile that's only familiar on a cocky asshole I know. It looked terrible on his handsome face. It made me cringe and want to scream and cry.

"I want my friend back."

He asked disappointed. "Is that all?"

"And an everlasting contract that bids you to buy me food whenever I want it."

"You eat like a pig."

I scoffed. "Yeah goodbye Henry."

"Don't move." He said sternly. So I stayed put. His eyes glazed over as they took in my face and took meticulous view of me. "What happened between you and Blaz?"