~28~

🎼The rain soaked right through my clothes as soon I jumped out of my mum’s car and I groaned in annoyance. It’s going to be one of those Mondays I see. Well I’m an Angel so rain, kiss my nonexistent ass. My teeth are freaking chattering from the freezing morning and I can’t wait to get inside of school. Who knew that would happen? Me excited for school...? Yuck. I blurred my vision and ended up teleporting to the front doors of the school stunning a few year twelves.

Two male year 12’s stood before me seeming so surprised to see my face. I sighed crossing my arms over. “You going to open the door or let me freeze to death? As much as I would do anything to get out of maths I’m not this desperate.” They shook off whatever spell they had on them and one of them opened the door for me. “Thank you.” I rushed inside welcoming in... What they didn’t even turn the heaters on what is wrong with this school?

“Morning Mildred.” I didn’t acknowledge her existence but then someone bumped my shoulder.

“Shit rich girl you’re all wet.” He whispered right in my and I accepted his warm breath because he’s WARM! Everyone stared at us but I ignored them all.

“Don’t you dare try to make a dirty joke about this alright? I’m frozen.”

“Baby?” Nicole called out from behind us. Blaz didn’t even tense up he just looks like he doesn’t care about her anymore.

“When did you want to break the news to her?” I asked him.

“Now.” Before I could even breathe he jerked me around to face him. He made me gasp when his hot hands made contact with my wet skin under my black t-shirt. He smacked our bodies together not caring that I’m drenched and he moved his face incredibly close to mine that one wrong move and our lips would touch. I glared at him angrily but he played the role of the breathless lovestruck boy which had me fooled for only a split second. I pushed against his chest but he wouldn’t let me go.

No my first kiss will not be stolen like this. There’s no way I’m going to be used like that. I’ve always wanted it to be special he can’t do this. “Blaz don’t you dare.” I warned him and he nodded understanding. I heard wolf-whistles thrown at us which made me even uncomfortable.

“I accept and know that you don’t want anyone taking your first kiss except your little human toy. Don’t worry I had something else in mind.” He leaned his face down and his lips started giving little light kisses in the crook of my neck. I whimpered quietly at the burning sensation I got from just simple butterfly kisses and he smiled on my neck probably enjoying my weak moment. I have never been kissed or touched like this by any boy in my life. And the fact that Blaz is using Nicole as an excuse really bothers me but I’m too dazed to push him away. One of his hands reached up and held the back of my head and I realised my nails are digging into his shoulders while his tongue danced along the skin on my neck.

“Blaz.” It came out as a moan when I meant to be serious. I want him to stop but at the same time I’m basking in this as well. His mouth trailed along my jaw probably leaving hickey in the crook of my neck. I gazed to see she had gone but one of her friends stood there shocked. Everyone in hallway is shocked. “She’s gone Blaz.”

“I know she left awhile ago.” He purred on my mouth and I smacked his chest. He still didn’t let me go.

“Are you kidding me?” I growled.

“Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it. I heard you moan.”  He smirked while my cheeks heated up.

“You slut.” We turned our heads to stare at Layla one of Nicole’s friends still staring at us.

“If you were disgusted you would have left so clearly you enjoyed the show.” I said to her wrapping my arms around his neck so I our cheeks rested on each others. Blaz’s arms draped around my waist and he relaxed on me while I’m all flustered.