~44~

This music is beautiful please try and listen to it while you read it really warmed my heart :)

As I awakened curled on my side, feather like leaves dropped onto my eyes. It took a moment of adjusting to find they were delicate pink petals and while laying there I took in my surroundings. Long vast lands of cherry blossom trees walled me, at least I thought they were cherry blossoms until I breathed in their pollen and got an immediate high.

"Wow." The euphoria hit me like the titanic hitting that iceberg. I lifted my hand to pinch the bridge of my nose and shooed away falling petals incase of a drug overdose. "Right," I sighed. "Now to figure out where I am, how I got here," I stood up climbing out of the pile petals that I seemed to be buried beneath. "And why I am naked." I twirled around in a circle looking up at a clear blue sky, down at a green and pink paradise then through trees over at hills and mountains. The beauty made the awkwardness of my situation dissipate.

"Angelica." A male voice whispered in the wind.

"Huh?" I whipped around. Snowy hair flying around me and caught eyes with the mysterious Mr Cat.

He sat before me swishing his tale side to side smiling at me, not with a Cheshire grin but with one of those cat smiles where you have a feeling he's smiling but you can't quite tell. "Come along little kitten."

I pointed at him my eyes widening. "You just talked."

"Meow." He stood up and turned away from me walking and growing in size.

"Mr Cat..." He walked right into the sunlight for a moment revealing the silhuoette of a man and disappearing. "Mr Cat! Wait!" The light started expanding I felt myself evaporating into it.

A beautiful song played as I floated as particles through wind. An angelic voice lured me down back to the earth in the depths of green-blue trees. They shadoed over my naked frame and I desperately wondered around lost looking for the singing siren.

"Hello?" I hugged myself though I couldn't feel the cold. Is it cold? What is the temperature? I can't tell under this darkness. "Mr Cat?"

I twirled around once but the trees I had walked past suddenly looked a little different. Larger... I twirled again. They grew. I twirled once more and they were humungous! Like peaceful giants or perhaps the beanstalks to the giants.

The beautiful voice continued. I turned around once more.

She's magnificent!

Her hair falls in long white waves down her back. Beautiful silver eyes, rosy cheeks and lushes pink lips that pouted without her realising it.  She just sat on the giant lily pad in the middle of the lake singing her heart out to any creature that listened. Long white Grecian dress that displayed her flawless figure and is sort of sheer under the sun. I laughed. I might as well call it her spotlight. I bet the sun is even smiling down at her.

"Mother?"

"My my my, what do we have here?" Someone sneered behind me and I whipped around to see two freakishly large men with giant black feathered wings that they folded behind them. I recognised one of them as William, young, around twenty one with dark chocolate brown hair that hid his black eyes making him look dangerous. Vicious in that godly handsome way. He wore a long black coat, no shirt just bare chested and tattooed in unrecognisable patterns. Then long black pants with a chain hang off it on the belt. He looks so amazingly hot... Incredibly sexy... And then there's Dara who's just stunningly beautiful.... My god why am I seeing this?! How am I here? His friend next to him looked sinister. Blond hair, mouldy green eyes and wearing nothing but black baggy pants and a sword strapped across his bare tattooed chest. Fearsome caveman... Especially with those really bushy brown eyebrows. They walked up to me and I flinched.