~9~

(2021 Warning: this part and more has not been edited since 2014, I'm in the process of going through it all so apologies for all the grammar and punctuation errors, and also a lot of messing up of tenses)

Alright all you monsters I just want apologise this chapter is not very good. You see I was trying to upload it on my iPad but instead it deleted the whole chapter. So I'm rewriting it in pure rage and annoyance and I'm very disappointed in myself. So please do try and enjoy.

~***~

🎼The shadow kept walking crushing twigs and dead leaves in its path but then it shrank smaller into other little shadows. Finally it showed itself as a bear cub with a fluffy brown coat. The other shadows came out into the moonlight and I could see they were all little animals. Squirrels, mice even cats and dogs which shocked me. Birds were sitting in the trees watching me in fact, they're all watching me. Waiting for something... Just waiting...

They stood there then made a passage way for the cat. The cat watched me with its glistening purple eyes as it paced towards me head held high. The animals looked like they respected him, as if he were their king, a very skinny and bony king. He then looked at the bear cub who was staring at me curiously. Any normal person would be running off screaming by now but I'm not normal. The bear cub sat back on his bottom and kept staring at me still waiting. Ok first of all since when are their bears here? And second what do they want from me? Why has this cat taken me here? The cat sat down right in front of me and watched me expectantly. Well this is awkward... They all watched my every move waiting patiently for something I just have no clue what.

'Meow' the cat yowled at me.

"What do you want me to do?" I questioned him and he literally scoffed and roles his slit eyes. Um excuse me? The animals sat down or laid their whole bodies down and watched me still. I looked at the cat for guidance but he looked up at a tree filled with many birds on it. Typical instincts of a cat I suppose but that doesn't explain why I'm here.

A blue bird flew down from the tree and landed lightly on my knee while watching the cat. It's like they're having a mind conversation or something. Which I know is ridiculous but today has been full of ridiculous. Finally the blue bird nodded her head and looked up at me. What? Dear God what do they want? The little blue bird puffed up her chest and raised her beak to they sky and started singing. It sounds lovely and she looks beautiful doing it but I swear I recognise that tune.

Yes! I do that's the Shoshone Love song but how would a little blue bird know that? I looked at the cat excited and he nodded at me still watching me. I think I now have an idea of what he wants me to do, I think and I hope I'm right.

"Can you please start again?" I asked her and she did as soon as I asked. Yes the little intro.... And now the words.

'Fair_____ is __ the white star of twilight, and the sky__ clearer at days end___ ' I sang out loud and the animals eyes glistened with approval. 'But he___ is fairer more worth loving he____ my hearts friend,' the bear walked over to me and rested his head in my lap which didn't surprise me as much as it should have. I feel, I don't know, powerful as if I could do what ever I wanted. 'Fair___ is__ the white star of twilight and the moon___ roving to sky's end___, ' the cat laid back and closed his eyes resting peacefully and so did the other animals. 'But he____ is fairer more worth loving, he ____ my hearts friend__________.' She sang the last tune then flew up back into the tree to nestle with the others. I never knew how much I really loved that song, it would be amazing to have someone that I would be singing about. I shook the thought away and patted the bears ruff fur, letting it tickle my hand.

"Wow." I heard someone whisper. I was about to get up but the animals looked so at peace. It was probably just the wind. I don't want to spoil this moment, how many people get to sing to animals, apart from Snowhite but I'm pretty sure she's a fictional character. As soon as I felt relaxed the cat started hissing. Oh no what has come to spoil my moment now? He jumped up and was hissing at something behind me. The bear cub stood up and ran off as well as the other animals. But the cat stayed by my side as I tried to see what was in the darkness. There's no one there. Then I looked up in the tree and what I saw scared the hell out of me. A hooded black figure with gigantic wings spawns crouching on the branch watching me. I am too in shock to yell at him if it is a male and running doesn't seem like an option, not while he has such huge wings. But his size is what defies him. He doesn't seem like a real threat.

'Hiss' the cat hissed and growled so the figure laughed and flew up into the start sky. Leaving nothing but a black feather behind. I crouched down to grab it and it cut my hand. Blood dribbled down my arm and I glared at the feather. That is one sharp feather. I reached for it again this time more careful and brought it out into the moonlight. This is nothing like the white fluffy one this one is deadly and looks as if it could slit your throat open. I thought about all the events that happened today and that day at the park...

"Angels. I'm dealing with angels." I said to myself. But what do they want with me? This is all too strange and abnormal. "What is going on?" I asked the world and all I got was a meow. He rubbed against my legs then ran into the trees.

"Wait up would ya!" I yelled then ran as fast as my feet could take me. I don't know when that angel will be back.

I crept inside throughout the back door and snuck upstairs to my room with Mr Cat following behind me. Yes that's his new name problem?

"Don't get seen ok ?" I told him and he scoffed again. I love this cat. I pushed open the door to my room and saw my mother there on my bed balling her eyes out.

"Angelica!" She screamed then crushed me into her telling me off for leaving and going on about how she loves me so much so I did what I do best, comforted her and let her know that she's not alone.

"Mum where is dad?" I asked as she fixed her makeup.

"We'll talk about that in the morning. But promise me you'll never run off again." She all but growled and I nodded. He's probably with the secretary by now doing God knows what. "Go to sleep my little angel and tomorrow we will discuss everything." She said walking out of the room. "I love you."

"I love you to mum." I said back still a little shaken up. Once she was gone I carefully searched my pocket for the feather, but just like the other it turned into sand. "Great."

'Meow.' I turned around and saw Mr cat stretching out on my red duvet getting ready to sleep.

"Make yourself at home why don't you." I giggled and he rolled on to his back and winked at me. "Oh you flirt." I teased then pounced into bed. Screw Pjs I have had a rough day. Screw brushing teeth I fainted in front of Nicole the mole! I am probably the only girl in the world who has such a screwed up. Well fuck you universe!

'Meow'

"Goodnight to you too."

~***~

Yeah I know not that amazing but I swear I will do so much better in the next one that is a promise.

Meow for now!