~35~

Are you ready for it?

~MeowForNow

🎼This is not I. I had no body once
Only what served my need to laugh and run
And stare at stars and tentatively dance
On the fringe of foam and wave and sand and sun
Eyes loved, hands reached for me, but I was gone
On my own currents, quicksilver and thistle down
Can I be trapped in that soft face? - Judith Wright

🎼 I couldn’t help myself I opened my eyes despite the fact that he ordered me not to and as soon as I did the world seemed to slow down. He flew right at me at full speed with a determined smile and dark eyes. His lips touched mine sending a wave of warmth than made my thighs tighten together and I fell back in the grass.

I lay there unable to think or breathe yet I mananged rub my fingers over my burning lips. My mind began to process and replay everything through my mind until it finally really hit me that Blaz just kissed me.

Blaz stole my first kiss and it’s making my stomach flip but not in the bad way.

I should be disgusted and I am but then there’s the other part of me that just can’t comprehend it and believe it’s bad. That he’s bad. I can’t see him but I know here’s standing there watching me. I bet he’s smirking, I bet he did this to satisfy his sick twisted idea that he has my heart in his hand.

There’s no way I’m giving him that.

 “I just wanted your first kiss to be from someone who loves you.” He said. Love? Did he just say the L word to me? I listened to him walk away collecting his things and so I quickly jumped up and watched as he pulled on his T-shirt, flung his leather jacket over his shoulder and started for the trees.

“Now wait a minute!” I shouted angrily the burning suddenly spreading as I took a deep breath. He froze. “You cannot do a hit and run like that get back here!” I screamed outraged. I’m so confused; my hormones are going against me. I don’t like Blaz at all let alone like him in that way!

He gazed over his shoulder smirking and strutted back towards me. “Already dying for more?” See he’s cocky, he’s self-centered, he’s practically a Gaston from beauty and the beast, he’s bipolar, he’s mean, he’s wicked and cruel, he’s got really soft lips for a vicious and unbearable boy.

“No!” I snapped. He kissed me anyway reading through the lie and the other horny part of me screamed in excitement. He’s cupping my face in his hands to hold me there so I can’t run away and I expected myself to at least try to yank away but the kiss sent a warm feeling to spread fom my chest and curl my toes.

This has to stop! I have to stop this because this has to be some kind of trick.

I slid my hands up over his top onto his upper body but pushed him back. “Don’t.” I said weakly. He smashed his mouth onto my mouth again tugging at my hair, I pulled away. “Stop!”

“I won’t.” He winked then began kissing me again. This time I can’t stop him, the part of me that doesn’t want him to has taken full control. He flicked his tongue in my mouth and not only did my cheeks heat up but my whole body felt hot. I tilted back again and admitted without thinking, “I don’t know what I’m doing.” I’ve had one practice on the back of my hand but that’s not what I meant. “I mean ugh.” I stopped thinking straight when he ran his thumb over my bottom lip making me flush. I will never forgive myself if I fall limp in his arms! “Why are you really doing this?”

“You think I’m tricking you again?” He asked his dark eyes stuck on my lips. I want him to kiss me again even if is playing me as an idiot. Let me re-word that.