~13~

~13~

🎼"Jelly!" A little boy's voice screamed in the other room and I lit up.

"Michael?" I called out and Blaz stood there awkwardly but then he started smirking.

"Jelly?" He said and I frowned at him.

"He's five." I whispered and then little Michael appeared in the doorway to the living room. He's got big blue eyes, light brown hair and has big chubby cheeks. He reminds me of an adorable chipmunk.

"Jelly!" It's my nickname for him, he used to not be able to pronounce my name so he just called me Jelly. He can say my name now but we both prefer Jelly.

"Hey handsome!" I yelled as he literally jumped into my arms. I spun him around and then held him on my hip bone and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek because I know how much he hates it. He made disgusted noises and squealed then it was my turn to get a sloppy kiss back. "How are you?" I asked once he finished and he beamed up at me.

"Happy to see you!" He yelled out. Aww he's so cute!

"Ugh can we go up to our rooms now?" Oh great his sisters are here too... I turned my head to the twins direction. They're such a pain. Very rude, mean, cruel and might I just add pure evil. 18 years old, hair died pitch black and in a side pony tail, one twin has her ponytail tied up on the left while the other on the right, they have green eyes, round faces, pale skin, dark make up so they look goth but wearing matching neon blue dresses that goes down to their knees and high black heels that makes them freakishly tall.

"Good to see you too! Macy and Stacy!" I said sarcastically and Blaz laughed suddenly then covered his mouth and silently chuckled. He gulped then placed his hands behind his back.

"Macy and Stacy." He said and I shook my head at him. Only I'm aloud to mock their names because they can't do anything to me because I'm family Blaz however will get a kick up the ass.

"Do you have a problem with our names boy?" Macy questioned eyeing at Blaz.

"No I think they're wonderful names." He stated over enthusiastically obviously mocking them so Michael giggled. I looked at my mother and she stared back at me eyes wide.

"There's my favourite niece!" My Aunt Gladys bellowed holding her arms out to me. She's a tall big woman, she is a little eccentric but that's why I love her, she wears long floral dresses, big hoop earrings and every two weeks she dyes her hair a different colour. You wouldn't think that Michael and the girls would be related to her let my mother being her sister. Today it's purple.

"Aunt Gladys!" I put Michael down onto the floor and she gave me a bear hug stopping me from breathing. "Oh I forgot to bless you with some pixie dust." She exclaimed going through her rainbow bag.

"Oh mum stop it!" Stacy yelled.

"Please don't mum!" Macy exclaimed but she chose to ignore them and threw a pinch of sparkly pink pixie dust on my hair. I don't think of her as crazy, I think this is exciting. I love the fact that she will be herself. She is an awesome aunt!

"And now you're blessed!" She exclaimed then looked behind me. "Who's the dark creature over there?" She whispered and I turned around to look at Blaz who stood out standing tall and staring at me.

"Everyone this is Blaz." I said and Michael stood next to me and held my hand.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked and I mentally shuddered.

"No Blaz is..." What is he? Apart from a pain in the ass and a Dark angel. He looked at me expectantly and I sighed. "He's my partner on a music assignment. Which we should probably work on now." I said and he nodded his eyes shining.