~12~

🎼I paced down the hallway trying to be light on my feet just like Blaz however he more glides across the floor, and I can't do that. The reason I'm doing this is that I'm trying to follow Blaz unnoticed. But there's one big problem... I don't know where he is. For all I know he could just be in the toilets and I'm wasting my time. But my instincts tell me otherwise.

"Ranger!" I heard someone yell. Shit that's Blaz! I peeked around the corner and saw Blaz storm through the exit doors. I rushed to those doors making sure not to lose him again and quietly stepped outside to see just his shadow walking around the corner of the building. Where is he going? More importantly what's his business with Ranger? I ran down, my feet padding hard on the concrete, and once I got close to the end I kept my back on the brick wall and just slightly turned my head to see Blaz walking right to the schools own theatre. Great he's leading me back there again. He went to the doors then froze. I thought for a second he realised I followed him but then he looked to his right and saw... Mr Cat. "Hello pussy." Blaz said snidely and the cat hissed ferociously at him but Blaz being his typical self just smirked. "You can't do anything to me in this world." He said sinisterly and the cat held his head high and closed his purple eyes. What did Blaz mean this world? "Is he in there?" The cat still sat there and ignored him. So Blaz just opened the door but not before he blew kiss at Mr Cat then put up his rude finger. He then disappeared in the building and Mr Cat stared right at me.

"Meow." He meowed in a annoyed tone. Yes he will have that effect on you. I walked towards the double doors but stopped and stared down at Mr Cat.

"What did he mean other world?" I asked him but he rolled his eyes at me. "None of my business right? Well it is, no matter what you thick headed boys say." I growled and Mr Cat did this weird throaty laugh. "Alright, I'm going in any advice Mr Cat?" After I said his name his eyes narrowed and his tail flicked about almost threatening me. "No OK." I smiled deviously then silently pushed the door open being as possibly quiet as I can. The whole room was dark except for the two spotlights on the stage. Where Blaz stood under the one near the right side of the stage and Ranger under the other. I crept to the backseats and sat down keeping low watching them doing a stare down. I wish I had popcorn.

"Alright Hell Boy." Ranger started in a serious tone and Blaz smiled at the name. "Explain to me who is this girl."

"Which girl? I know many?" Blaz remarked and I had to roll my eyes while Ranger's eyes narrowed.

"Angelica." He growled determined to figure me out. Why are they assuming I'm not human? Sure the quick healing and feathers growing out of my back however they don't know about that.

"She's not a Light angel then?" So this must mean Ranger is a Light angel...

"I think I would know! I would remember a face like hers in my kind so no! She's not a Light angel." Ranger barked and Blaz looked deep in thought.

"She's not a Dark angel. She has no wings either she's just human." Blaz stated calmly more saying it to himself. I can't believe this, well I can but it's strange. Dark angel. Black feather for a Dark angel, sharp, deadly... Light angel, white, fluffy like the one that grew out of my back. What does that mean? I'm a Light angel? No that doesn't make sense.

"If she's not an angel then how could she see me?" Ranger questioned stepping forward and Blaz pointed at him giving him a warning glare.

"Don't move angel boy. We both keep our distance until our next encounter." Blaz said still pointing.

"Didn't anyone tell you that it's not polite to point?" Bastard took that from me. I don't know why but I can't help but grin at that. Blaz put his arm down and cocked his head to the side.