~34~

Not properly edited and I'm not too sure what to rate this chapter so I'll leave that up to you. 

~MeowForNow

🎼 “Do you seriously picture me in that slutty warrior outfit?” I asked him to lighten the mood. It worked.

His stern stare off at nothing softened up as we walked with Michael between us down the street.

“It’s not slutty. I know heaps of well educated ladies that wear armour like that.”

“Armour? Seriously? That was not armour that was a stripper’s costume. I’d never wear an outfit like that ever in my life.”

“You’ll also never have boobs like that ever in your life.” He muttered under his breath. I shot a glare at him then swung a punch at his arm to which dodged and grabbed Michael to use as a shield.

“You’ll eat those words one day Blaz.” I threatened.

Am I seriously threatening to grow boobs?

“Alright how about when you do grow breasts I’ll be the first person you tell?”

“I’ll be first to look.” Michael said and we both looked at him incredulously.

“How come he gets to look and I just get told?” Blaz complained.

“Neither of you get to look!”

“Awwwww.” They whined and my incredulous glare came back. Blaz sent me a wink and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re a bad influence on him Blaz.” I hugged Michael and held him away from Blaz.

“Like you’re any different.”

“Don’t listen to him Michael he has no idea what he’s talking about.”

“I don’t understand what’s going on.” Michael admitted.

I giggled. “Blaz where are you taking us?”

“We’re already here.”

“The park?”

“Yeah… Michael’s here so plans have changed.”

“From what?” I asked suspiciously. He only winked again.

That’s not concerning…

“Mike?” Blaz started.

“Yeah?”

“Wanna see something really cool?”

“Blaz…?” I said nervously.

“Put him down.” He ordered. I only held onto Michael tightly but he began to shimmy out of my arms.

“Bl…” He put his hand up to silence me then began leading Michael into the foresty part of the park.

“Oh no he didn’t just throw his hand in my face…” I muttered crossing my arms over. I could burn him with my actual newly discovered fire powers but I settled for just burning holes in the back of his head instead. Although I’ll admit, regretbly I’ll admit and I mean nothing by it because I’m just stating fact it means literally nothing.

But…

Seeing him with Michael, the way he softens up to him and molts off bad boy exterior it’s incredibly cute.

YES I SAID IT but I mean nothing by it.

It’s true he’s. I shook my head shooing away the thought. I’m just flustred now I mean I kind of know what Blaz’s lips feel like and Henry ruined my look on love.