~47~

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

Do enjoy... It's getting difficult to ending this story. I'm not ready to put a pause on Blaz and Angelica 

:'(

"Well now that you're up there's no point in prolonging this. Let's call up Bae." Stacy swivelled on her stool and did an adjustment to her breasts that looked like she was weighing them. Macy glanced at the mirror to fix up her eyebrows with some tweezers while I sat there to wonder who the hell would they consider as bae? I pictured Satan to be the only species of man to attract them and for them to attract. Yes Satan with great big horns and goat legs and maybe even golden tusks for nipples.

Macy pulled her sister along to the centre of the room right in front of me then she grabbed a piece of chalk and began to draw some foreign writing on the ground.

"Fix that symbol, we don't want that buffoon showing up again." Stacy remarked then applied some lipstick. Macy fixed the unrecognisable symbol to another unrecognisable symbol and I turned to Michael who still curled within himself facing away from me. If I could at least get him out of here I would be satisfied. Erica and I can look after ourselves. I think...

"You don't need Michael here. Let him go." I said.

"And let him go crying to your fake mother? I don't think so." Stacy spat. Her eyes glazed over as she stared at the boy with a hunger. "Besides, Bae will want a snack."

"You're vile." I hissed shaking the bars violently.

"Quiet little pest or no treats for you." Macy snickered still setting up the, whatever exactly they're doing with the candles and a box of condoms.

"What are you doing? If I'm about to experience you're live porno with some demon I would rather you just kill me now."

"Shut up Angie or we'll be forced to gag you."

"I'm already gagging at the sight of you. You're both disgusting little shits and once I get out of here I will use whatever power is necessary and torture you to death."

"Threatening us in your position. You're incredibly stupid you white haired bitch."

"This is no time for compliments Stacy." I replied mordantly then I shook the cage again and started hollering at the top of my lungs just to be incredibly irritating. I want Blaz, I want Mr Cat, I want Erica to not be in a cage, I want Aunt Gladys to not be dead, I want my father to come and find me, with Dara... and Blaz... And two hell hounds that use Stacy and Macy as chew toys. Blaz I wish I never left you, please find me even if it is just to catch me topless again. Blaz. Help me.

Macy shot up off the ground dropping a candle. "Shut it or Michael will cop the punishment—What?" Macy looked across at an empy cage. Michael must have slipped through the bars while I was screeching. Good Boy! "Fuck me!"

"I like penis." I muttered. "So no."

Stacy stomped her foot in frustration. "Ugh the litte brat! There's no time now. We have until sundown! Let's call bae." I mentally thanked whoever is up there looking out for me and prayed that Michael finds help. Preferbly someone like Mr Riley or Jesus Christ.

Stacy and Macy entertwined there hands and stood in front of the symbols and the red melting candles. They began to chant something I can only assume is satanic or just plain magical jibberish and only when the darkness of the room some how further darkened I grew frightened. My heart began to hammer and a violent breeze started to swirl around flicking my hair as if it were threatening to create a tornado and how I envy Erica who is still asleep through this. A storm brew and thunder struck inside and outside of the creepy house and my eyes began to water as I prayed and continued to pray that someone comes for us soon.