~31~

~Angelica~

🎼I balanced on one leg on top of the chimney now officially barefoot and Blaz balanced on the next house's chimney folding up his wings. He's staring at me shocked because I just teleported from his roof to this one. However not without consequence because dizziness washed over me... I feel a little sick now.

"How did you do that?" Blaz yelled out.

"I thought you were the mentor." I mocked. "Blaz why aren't I home?"

"Leave you home alone to whine and slit your wrists. I don't think so Princeps if anyone is going to kill you it's going to be me."

"Oh Fantastic..." That's comforting. "Have you ever killed anyone?" I asked not really expecting an answer.

"My first kill was when I was thirteen." He said casually as if it were nothing. How can that be considered nothing!? I slipped and fell through the chimney but I grabbed onto the top screaming. "For fuck's sake!"

"Just help me!" I shouted. He laughed while pulling me out by my wrists and now... oh great I'm covered in soot. Blaz bent over laughing, he noticed me glaring at him. But kept on laughing. With my soot covered hands I used his white t-shirt to wipe them and he glowered down at me. "Seriously though Blaz... You have killed someone?"

"Of course I have. I'm a Dark being."

"But so young...?"

"Too old for a normal dark angel." What is it some kind of tradition for a Dark angel? Others go through puberty but they kill someone?

"Who?" I dared to ask.

"How are you still standing here? I just told you I killed someone. What does it matter who? I am a murderer."

"Stop. Stop trying to scare me I refuse to believe that." I protested shaking my head vigorously.

"Why?" He questioned suspiciously closing in on me until there was barely any space between us.

"You're not as evil as you think you are." I whispered holding myself steady.

"You don't know anything about me." He said intensely.

"Yes I do." I whispered.

"No. You don't. No body does." He sounds like a child whining to get attention by pretending he doesn't want any and doesn't care about anything or anyone. But I know that's not true he's admitted the truth to me.

"Not even Will?" I pushed.

He stared at me and sealed his mouth shut for a lingering minute. I held my stern gaze and then he cracked a grin. "I can't take you seriously while you're covered in soot."

"Well I don't want to be out anyway. I'll take myself home..."

"Don't be ridiculous rich girl. Come on I'd kill for a cheeseburger right now." Typical. Now I'm going to have to go out with soot stained clothes and my hair in a craze.

"If I pay will you promise to stop killing people?"

"Probably. If I get a free cheeseburger out of it I'm willing to do anything."

"I'll keep that in mind." He rolled his eyes and reached out for me. "No! No no more flying!"

~ 🎶~

We lined up but for some reason Blaz is avoiding looking at me.

No wait he's just staring hungrily at the cheeseburger on the menu. I'm trying not to be self-concious but it's hard when you're coeverd top to bottom in ash.