~42~

~Blaz~

🎼 Aaric growled viciously slapping my hands away. "Blaz stop touching me!" His blue eyes glowed furiously but he smirked mockingly.

"I can't." I grinned randomly running my fingers through his hair since I know how much he hates it.

"Erica tell your brother to stop sexually harassing me." He said locking his eyes with mine. I mouthed 'I love you' as Erica snickered and continued up the stairs to the estate either not giving a damn about us or she's too preoccupied with mortal male who had walked in earlier.

"You've never complained before." I said tapping his nose then throwing my hands at my sides feeling the nerves in my wings tingle as a car rode right past us to the back. I didn't think too much of it.

"You didn't have a girlfriend before. You've broken my heart man. For some white haired wench with long legs."

"When you love birds are done your princess Blaz is waiting for you." Erica said. Her dark dress was mid thigh with a slit all along so her dress had to be held together with with safety pins.

Yes she did that on purpose. I don't know why.

Aaric chuckled. "Don't tease him Erica he's at a very emotional stage in his menstral cycle." I glowered at Aaric. My sister rolled her eyes at us holding the present wrapped in black paper and tied in a silver ribbon. My present is in my pocket in the same wrapping paper that I had stolen off her when she wasn't looking. I stuffed my hands in my pockets holding on to the box and hung my head low hunching over.

"We'll see you inside Erica." I muttered.

She snickered before walking inside. "Talk about dramatic."

Aaric smacked my shoulder finally getting serious. "Blaz? You're nervous. Why are you nervous? Ewe you're sweating to." He made a disgusted face fanning his hand in a girlish or squimish manner.

"I'm not nervous." I assured putting up my best fake smile. "I just need you to keep Ranger as far away as possible."

"I want to party to." He whined pouting. I rolled my eyes, something I've learnt off of the princess.

"You can. Just keep him away from the white haired wench."

He perked his brow his mouth forming into a sly grin. "Why?" He dragged out intrigued.

"I have a~ plan for her." I replied sinisterly.

He frowned disappointed. "Oh... so she's just another conquest." I blinked. "Done. And done. Is there alcohol at this party?"

"Alcohol doesn't effect us."

He shrugged. "Doesn't hurt to try." He slapped my back and we skipped up the stone steps glaring down the security guards posted on either side of the double doors. They shifted uncomfortable.

Mrs Shanley or whatever her names is now really went to extremes with this, well as extreme as a mortal woman can get with her wealth. I have been to many more exquisite not to mention dangerous parties with demon dogs and knives. And a lot I mean a lot of pretty women.

The theme is strictly ballroom as far as I can tell. Everyone's dressed up in suits or fancy gowns however it appears Nicole never got the memo of the theme and is wearing a little pink dress short enough that she's almost a deadly temptation. Her neckline enough to make any man take a second look-

To make sure that she doesn't actually have an ass on her chest.

People seem to think that boobs are the most important feature on a woman, and what the princess lacks at the top makes up for it in the bottom. I don't care for large melons...