~29~

~Erica~

🎼 I walked past the music room seeing a glimpse of white hair. I backed up to gaze through and watched Angelica talking with a big fat lady in blue dress with flamingos all over it. Jeff the big Brute who I was walking with backed up with me and I glared at him.

“Blaz’s sister is busy so should you be.” I sneered waving him off and he rolled his eyes walking off without me. Why he feels the need to protect me I have no idea nor do I care. Angelica nodded to whatever the woman was saying then she walked towards me and smiled at me. 

“Hey.” She greeted opening the door. She has Will’s eyes but much more feminine. I don’t know what Dara looks like all I’ve heard in the ‘underworld’ is that she has snowhite hair. And other inappropriate comments that I care not to think about. Guys are so gross...

“Hi there devil child.” I greeted back she cocked her head to the side then smiled at my nickname. “Until I see your angelic side you’re a devil to me.”’

“Oh right.” She laughed humorlesslyy.

“By the way as the real devil’s sister could you please limit the bashing on my brother? He’s worried you’re going to go from suspended to expelled and I can’t handle the whining he makes when you are gone for a day.”

“He whines when I’m not here? I guess that seems right. He did say that I’m his top fav victim.”

I snickered. “Really?” I doubt that’s the case. Usually he annoys me with the girls he dates however when I tease him about Angelica he tells me to “Fuck off.” Or “Shut up!” or best of all:

“She’s not my girlfriend.” 

“I never asked if she was... Blaz do you have a crush on your princess?” He glared up at me from his bed. 

“Shut up!” 

“You’re not denying it?” I mocked.

“Get out!” He growled baring his fangs and before I left I noticed something bright red on the end of his bed. 

“Whose panties are those?”

“Hey! Hey... Hey Erica?” Angelica snapped her fingers at my face and I came back to earth. What I’m thinking is my brother finally actually loves someone, and it’s her. 

I SHIP THEM! BANGIE 4EVER!

“Sorry I zoned out.” Yeah I zoned out thinking of your future children... I need to stop exciting myself right now. “What happened on Saturday Blaz came home with a sweet smile on his face?” I paused. “Blaz isn’t sweet not even to me.”

“A demon tried to kill me.” She looked at me as if I was supposed to be surprised. But because I’m one of the babes in the underworld attracting demons is a normal occurrence. “I guess you wouldn’t be too surprised right?”

“It was bound to happen. You’re an angel.” I shrugged. She curled her lips and nodded. 

“I have questions... But...”

“Blaz said you could only go to him?” I finished for her.

“Yup.” 

“There’s a party tonight at Kandi’s place. If you go with me we can test out your abilities on some druggos and people we hate.”

“I don’t know if I’d be welcomed.”

“Don’t worry about that. Part of being an angel is to use your beauty to your advantage.” I noticed a few of Blaz’s allies appear from the corner so I gently pushed Angelica away. She immediately understood and walked away from me while I walked towards the fugly five.