~21~

🎼"What makes you think I'm a sweetheart?"

"I just didn't think you were the violent type."

"Well if someone I love is insulted or if the spaz is acting up again I will act on my basic instinct. Anyway what are you doing here all on your own?"

"I'm waiting for someone."

"Who?"

"My dad and some other guys. It was hilarious seeing you bash up Blaz and I wanted to brag about it to my dad."

"I hope you know that I'm not taking sides or anything. Whatever is happening between the two of you is your problem."

"You should stay by my side Angelica."

"Did you not just hear what I just said?"

"Blaz is bad; he comes from a really horrific family full of criminals. Blaz has caused so much "

"Oh my God would you shut up. I don't care about Blaz or his past, or where he's come from. I only judge people by their attitudes towards me. He's a jackass I'll leave it at that." And to be fair I think Blaz has his good moments where he can be enjoyable. I feel the need to step up for Blaz a bit only for Erica's sake. Ranger shouldn't be forcing me to choose sides.

Meow.

I froze in my seat and then abruptly whipped my head around the place to try and find Mr Cat. I definitely did hear him. He has to be here... My eyes searched the large room and far across I can see little black paws under a table.

"What is he doing?" I whispered to myself and Ranger leaned over to me.

"Who?"

REEEOOOW! The cat screeched running from under the table and then Michael ran out from that exact table.

"Mr Cat!" he yelled out and my mouth fell open.

"Michael!" I shouted standing straight up and when he saw me he smiled deviously. "Can't catch me!"

"Michael!" I growled. He started running and I growled again in frustration.

Ranger got up. "I'll help you."

"That would be great." I breathed and ran after him. But he crawled under a table with three old women dressed in all glamour and sparkle. I fell down to my knees lifting up the table cloth but watched as Michael had already climbed out the other side.

"Who brings a child to a restaurant?" Some snobby old woman said so I came out from under the table giving my crazed face.

"Me voodoo woman... Ahhhhhh!" I yelled in her face and she screamed in horror. I turned around when I heard Michael laughing.

"Jelly's a voodoo woman!" He teased then Mr Cat meowed somewhere so Michael ran after the sound.

"Michael get back here!" He ran around other table and because of his height I lost him.

"You girl have pulled onto my last nerve."

"Oh what are you going to do throw a moustache me!?" I leaped onto a couples table and found Michael's brown head running around behind tables heading for the kitchen. "Michael!"

"Here." Ranger held out his hands and he helped me down off the table by grabbing my waist. I muttered thanks and but then tried running and did a forward flip over another table in front of me. It's been awhile since I've done something like that I'm surprised I'm still fit enough. I landed in a crouching position then ran into the kitchen.

"You can't go in there!" The moustache man followed me in and so I slid between a waitor and a chef following after Michael's laughter. This is starting to aggravate me, I can feel myself growing more and more annoyed and now I'm wondering if this would be the dark side I earned from my father. Does he get angry really easily? I shook the thought away and focused on only Michael. I blocked out every other annoying sound but am wary that the moustache is chasing after me. Abruptly I forced myself over benches and noticed a boy carry a boiling pot of water and Michael is about to crash in to him.