~48~

I am getting really emotional right now... Because you are all going to hate me with such a passion that it will inspire me a lot for this series. I can't thank you all enough for getting this far and enjoying Angelica's life story and obsessing over Bangie or/Mr Cat

I have loved all your comments and loved your love for this book to which one day I will actually go though to edit and make it even more wonderful just for Blaz's sake.

I have created a Facebook page where I can keep you all updated on... You know what read this I'll get back to you guys in a minute. :*

xxx

"You tricked me." I sneered shoving him forward. He had to catch himself with his wings before he faced me confused. "Don't act innocent." I'm fuming and I can feel my lips trembling from the hurt, from the pain. "I knew it. I knew you were lying all along." My fingers twitched at my sides.

Zaniel perked up intrigued and Blaz, though I cannot tell but I'll hope for the best that Blaz is playing along. He tilted his head and scanned his eyes over my tears beginning to understand. Please Blaz, see through the lie. "Oh." He grinned smugly. "And if you knew I was such a liar why did you still trust me?"

I let out a heavy breath. Almost a relief to get the tension away and off my chest even if it is the worst timing. The worst time to admit something I am not even sure if sane. "Because I love you." And there it is, the unavoidable truth I despise myself for admiting. I have fallen in love with you. I have pretty sentenced my own demise.

He lifted his hand to his ear and silently chuckled in a disrespectful way. "I'm sorry I don't think I quite caught that." I chewed at my cheek while narrowing my eyes to the ground and Blaz floated over bringing with him his warmth, the hot energy that radiates from his body and his breath touched my mouth forcing my eyes to wander up to his. They were the most intense thing about him while his whole bodywas lazy and casual and free. Those eyes always burned into me especially when I ignored them and they were ht and flaming now. "What did you say little princess?" He tucked away a strand of my hair and another tear rolled down my face.

"You heard me." I practically mouthed unable to raise my voice.

"Say it again."

"You don't deserve it." I spat snapping my head back up proud. His black eyes captivated me but I let my body tremble in fear. His heat grasped the back of my neck and threw me before him while keeping a tight clutch onto me. The fire from his skin rode down my spine like a tongue made from flames was running down it.

"So Zaniel. As you can see I have this all under control." He pressed his cheek right against mine and pinched my nose as a belittling tease before fixing it back on my throat.

Zaniel's eyes flashed like lightening. I saw within in them the oppressed storm not yet released to its full power and even with his hands clasped behind his back he was an intimidating force not to be reckoned with. "The Dark Master will not be happy to know you've dragged this out for as long as you have."

"The soul purpose was to have her come willingly. Even if she wasn't the one, I wanted to keep her as my little pet." He secured his hand around my waist and I cringed trying to tear myself away. He's too convincing, I almost believe his lies.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"Willingly?" Zaniel questioned suspiciously and stared right through me seeing a glorious frightful future for me. He looked as if he wanted to drool and I wanted to sink into Blaz for protection but I continued to fight Blaz as he successfully restrained me.