Prologue

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎?
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘

Red, Masked, Night Walker - 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊-𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜?
𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘

Red, Night Walker, and Masked are some of the most common nicknames of one of South Korea's most notorious murderers. He is part of the Kim Mafia worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

The government has made many requests for people to stay in their homes during the night unless absolutely necessary. The government has even gone as far as to forcing curfews. The reason behind this is because Red hunts in the day and strikes at night, but what behavioural psychologists, researchers, and more government officials have realized is that once Red sets his eyes on someone then nothing will stop him from executing his plans perfectly.

"We are no longer enforcing the curfew, but as a precaution, we advise you to stay inside during the night or keep an eye on your drinks and food when out and if it tastes funny, do not continue eating or drinking. Throw it away immediately. Ask someone for help or call 911 if you begin to feel strange," detective Lina Young stated when asked about Red. Her statement was quickly shut down by well-known psychiatrist Dr. Wan Hyunjae stated,

"A curfew will never stop Red and he doesn't act in public - he doesn't like causing a scene. Red's killings are slow, painful, and silent. He stalks - hunts - his prey and nothing can stop him once he's decided the right time to kill. I do believe you should immediately stop drinking or eating something if it tastes funny, but that only applies to you being inside your home. I believe Red takes joy in knowing he's killing someone in what many people consider the safest place on earth: their homes. You perfectly safe in public, if you catch his eye, you're actually better off staying in public. Because once he gets you alone, it's game over."

Red is known to use poison, knives, string, and masks during his killings. The poison is created only in the Kim Mafia and they make sure it is created only there after having blown up and killed many people trying to recreate it. There is no scientific name for the poison, but people usually call it KIRE (Kigh-er) as a combination of Kim and Red.

"The poison that The Night Walker uses supposedly hinders all movement including talking immediately after...uh...taking it," said survivor Wu Mi-Jang during an exclusive interview. "That didn't happen to me, I got a little numb and I got the pins-and-needles feeling of your limbs falling asleep, but I could still move and talk. I believe he didn't poison me - or at least, he didn't use the same kind as he usually does. I asked a series of questions "what are you doing?!", "why are you doing this?!", "do I know you?!" Those questions didn't seem to bother him and he didn't bother to answer them - not that I really expected him to. He...like...reached over to close my eyes. He had his mind focused on one thing and that was taking my life, he wasn't phased by anything I had to say. It...It was like he was working on autopilot. It was terrifying. The only time he spoke was when I kept opening my eyes. When he spoke, his voice was deep and he told me to keep them closed o-or die with them open, but I didn't and I kept saying "I have children! Please don't this to their mother" and that's when he grabbed my throat. He...he looked me right in the eye and said "you expect children of a junkie to care if you died?" T-That's when I knew who it was...the articles said he targets people like me, I should have known. I saw him once before... He wasn't reluctant to try and kill me through strangulation and then he pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. I thought I was going to die and then I woke up in the hospital. And my...my children...they were gone."